Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Official preseason PANIC thread

Now PANIC !!!  You know you want to.  It's been eerily quiet around here.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

So our starting WRs are a guy who ran a 4.6 at the combine at split-end and the White Tiger at flanker. Cry
'02

OMG! How am I going to get Super Bowl Monday off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(08-08-2018, 08:54 PM)copycat Wrote: OMG!  How am I going to get Super Bowl Monday off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you talking about the day after to celebrate?
'02

(08-08-2018, 08:56 PM)Jags02 Wrote:
(08-08-2018, 08:54 PM)copycat Wrote: OMG!  How am I going to get Super Bowl Monday off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you talking about the day after to celebrate?

I was planning on not sleeping at all after the Lombardi Trophy presentation, until the Trophy comes home!
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

Falling prey to fear is for the weak.

22 more hours. Seems like forever.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

Jalen Ramsey cracked a nail while hauling in another int!
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

(08-08-2018, 10:24 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: Jalen  Ramsey cracked a nail while hauling in another int!

I heard his cuticle is rising up the side of the finger too, and its bleeding! #doomed #seasonover

(08-09-2018, 12:07 AM)JagsFanSince95 Wrote:
(08-08-2018, 10:24 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: Jalen  Ramsey cracked a nail while hauling in another int!

I heard his cuticle is rising up the side of the finger too, and its bleeding! #doomed #seasonover

Oh no! I thought it was just a hangnail, but this could cause him to go on IR.
'02

We need a star WR. Sign Dez Bryant or the season is a waste.

Lamar freakin' Jackson has thrown more passes than Blake already!!!

Come on Khan! Get busy over there!
I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

I hope I get enough beer for tailgating!!!
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Exclamation 

(08-08-2018, 08:12 PM)surfon Wrote: Now PANIC !!!  You know you want to.  It's been eerily quiet around here.

AHHHHHHH, IT'S ALLL OVER EVERY STARTERRRR IS ON IRRRRRRRR!  ALSO COUGHLIN HAD AN IRREVERSIBLE STROKE/HEART ATTACK/PSYHCOTIC BREAKDOWN.

As told.

(08-09-2018, 05:51 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: We need a star WR. Sign Dez Bryant or the season is a waste.

I disagree.  The last few superbowl winners did not have a star wr.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

(This post was last modified: 08-09-2018, 01:43 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

Not sure what's worse, panic setting in over high expectations OR people like Alfie stating how great the Gene Smith draft class is when Jerett Dillard makes a catch or Derek Cox breaks up a pass in preseason against the opponents 3rd string QB.

(08-09-2018, 01:39 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Not sure what's worse, panic setting in over high expectations OR people like Alfie stating how great the Gene Smith draft class is when Jerett Dillard makes a catch or Derek Cox breaks up a pass in preseason against the opponents 3rd string QB.

Alfie with a bad take?
No way.

(08-09-2018, 01:31 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote:
(08-09-2018, 05:51 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: We need a star WR. Sign Dez Bryant or the season is a waste.

I disagree.  The last few superbowl winners did not have a star wr.

I agree. I’m just panicking for no reason bc of the thread request.

Second team defense committing stupid penalties and giving up a TD against their starters.
No pain, no gain.

(08-09-2018, 07:54 PM)JaguarJosh05 Wrote: Second team defense committing stupid penalties and giving up a TD against their starters.

Those aren't the starters that they are playing against.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.