Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Nun busted for smuggling cocaine in high heels
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nun busted for smuggling cocaine in high heels

A Missouri nun smuggled 2 pounds of cocaine into Australia using her high heels — but claims she was duped into the act by a man she met online.

https://nypost.com/2018/08/13/nun-busted...igh-heels/
What nun wears high heels??
(08-13-2018, 04:27 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]What nun wears high heels??

A naughty, naughty nun.
(08-13-2018, 04:49 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]

A naughty, naughty nun.

Apparently

Nun that I know of.
(08-13-2018, 08:54 PM)rollerjag Wrote: [ -> ]

Nun that I know of.

A nun pun? That's a bad habit.
Some of the best blow I ever got was from a nun. She also had some pretty damned good coke.
(08-13-2018, 09:03 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-13-2018, 08:54 PM)rollerjag Wrote: [ -> ]Nun that I know of.

A nun pun? That's a bad habit.

I don't get it.

This kind of nun.......

[Image: nun.jpg]
(08-14-2018, 08:32 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: [ -> ]This kind of nun.......

[Image: nun.jpg]
Forgive me for I just sinned. If she was on the other side of the confessional I would be looking for a waist height hole in the wall. Banana Banana
(08-13-2018, 04:24 PM)The Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]Nun busted for smuggling cocaine in high heels

A Missouri nun smuggled 2 pounds of cocaine into Australia using her high heels — but claims she was duped into the act by a man she met online.

https://nypost.com/2018/08/13/nun-busted...igh-heels/

Gives a completely new mean to the flying nun.
To set the record straight, this was not a Catholic Nun.

After a failed marriage and major health problems that led to crippling bills, Woodrum, a sister of the Adorers of the Blood of Christ, a religious order based in Kansas, believed she had met someone special online.
(08-14-2018, 09:54 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]To set the record straight, this was not a Catholic Nun.

After a failed marriage and major health problems that led to crippling bills, Woodrum, a sister of the Adorers of the Blood of Christ, a religious order based in Kansas, believed she had met someone special online.

I never knew they had nuns that weren’t the catholic variety.
That's pretty dope.
(08-14-2018, 10:19 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-14-2018, 09:54 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]To set the record straight, this was not a Catholic Nun.

I never knew they had nuns that weren’t the catholic variety.

Agreed. I thought nuns were exclusive to the Catholic faith. I learn new things every day.

Adorers of the Blood of Christ is a Catholic order of nuns formed originally in Kansas.