Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly week 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Okay, I decided to give my weekley Good, bad, and Ugly each week for the Jaguars.  This week covers the win at the Bears

Good: The defense, it is amazing how in one season the defense went from the worst in the league to very promising.  The pass rush is getting better each week and the secondary is excellent.  The stopped the Bears 3 teams from scoring a TD and keep the game close.  Here is what the defense did after the Jags scored the first TD

Stop the Bears on a 3 and out

Keep the Bears to a FG after the offense turned over the ball

stop the Bears after the offense go the lead down to 6

stop the Bears to end the game

Bad: the running game.  I know Ivory is just getting back but the running game has to get better.  The sets up the passing game and helps the D

The Ugly: Blake Bortles, he has a habit for soul crushing turnouvers.  The Jags drove all the way down the field on their first drive and he throws an interception in the end zone.  Then with the lead down to 6 points, he fumbles the ball.  Even the game winning TD seems to have a fluky play look to it.  Blake needs to improve if the Jaguars are going to take the next steop

I have to say, there were a few drops that were perfectly good throws, to me.

Its behind us and its a W......not pretty, but a W.

I'm very interested in what comes next.

Quote:Okay, I decided to give my weekley Good, bad, and Ugly each week for the Jaguars. This week covers the win at the Bears

Good: The defense, it is amazing how in one season the defense went from the worst in the league to very promising. The pass rush is getting better each week and the secondary is excellent. The stopped the Bears 3 teams from scoring a TD and keep the game close. Here is what the defense did after the Jags scored the first TD

Stop the Bears on a 3 and out

Keep the Bears to a FG after the offense turned over the ball

stop the Bears after the offense go the lead down to 6

stop the Bears to end the game

Bad: the running game. I know Ivory is just getting back but the running game has to get better. The sets up the passing game and helps the D

The Ugly: Blake Bortles, he has a habit for soul crushing turnouvers. The Jags drove all the way down the field on their first drive and he throws an interception in the end zone. Then with the lead down to 6 points, he fumbles the ball. Even the game winning TD seems to have a fluky play look to it. Blake needs to improve if the Jaguars are going to take the next steop
the in in the end zone got A Rob in the chest. That was on A rob
UGLY - 1st three quarters

GOOD - Last quarter

Quote:The Jags drove all the way down the field on their first drive and he throws an interception in the end zone.

Honest question. Did you watch the game?
Quote:UGLY - 1st three quarters

GOOD - Last quarter
hahaha This couldn't me more true.
Quote:Honest question. Did you watch the game?

Yes Did you?
Quote:Yes Did you?
Then you should know Bortles didn't really throw an INT.
You are so wrong about the INT in the end zone.
The ugly, Bortles to the hip, pause, then throw
Quote:Yes Did you?

Are you sure? Because if you did, you'd know Bortles did nothing wrong on the INT.
Look closely at the ball how it flew through the air, on the goal line interception.

It was an aweful throw. It went through the air like a punt.
Quote:Look closely at the ball how it flew through the air, on the goal line interception.

It hit Robinson in the hands
Good- Ramsey

Bad- Gus

UGLY- Gus will not be fired till the end of this season because we squeaked by 2 terrible teams
Good - Ramsey

Bad - WR's couldn't catch

Ugly - Our helmets, and Chicago. That place sucks.

Quote:Look closely at the ball how it flew through the air, on the goal line interception.

Boy you is nothing but a hater and i truly feel sorry for you.
Bortles has had 3 interceptions this year which have hit the receivers firmly in the hands. He's been pretty unfortunate, amazing how some are willing to throw him under a bus.

Quote:Bortles has had 3 interceptions this year which have hit the receivers firmly in the hands. He's been pretty unfortunate, amazing how some are willing to throw him under a bus.

I'm definitely not a Blake hater but let's be real here. The two passes to Lee were both bad throws that were behind Marqise. I will say this though...I can't recall any "what the <expletive>?!?" type INTs this season...although I did not get to watch all of the Ravens game (and that first INT was simply a good play by the linebacker in coverage).
Quote:I'm definitely not a Blake hater but let's be real here. The two passes to Lee were both bad throws that were behind Marqise. I will say this though...I can't recall any "what the <expletive>?!?" type INTs this season...although I did not get to watch all of the Ravens game (and that first INT was simply a good play by the linebacker in coverage).

The deep ball pick to Heyward in San Diego is the only [BLEEP] int I can think of.
Pages: 1 2