Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Obama on the campaign trail
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Did anyone catch this frauds speech today? I don't think he said a single truthful thing the entire time.

Democrats, is this really your move? You do know he isn't on the ballot, right?
(09-07-2018, 06:12 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Did anyone catch this frauds speech today? I don't think he said a single truthful thing the entire time.

Who are you talking to? Lol
So long for former presidents not attacking their predecessors.
(09-07-2018, 06:12 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Did anyone catch this frauds speech today? I don't think he said a single truthful thing the entire time.

I wasn't voting for Kavanaugh anyway.

You should be used to this.
(09-07-2018, 08:45 PM)rollerjag Wrote: [ -> ]

You should be used to this.

Just more race-bating by Barry. The calling card of the left.
(09-07-2018, 08:47 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-07-2018, 08:45 PM)rollerjag Wrote: [ -> ]You should be used to this.

Just more race-bating by Barry. The calling card of the left.

Examples?
(09-07-2018, 08:53 PM)TJBender Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-07-2018, 08:47 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Just more race-bating by Barry. The calling card of the left.

Examples?

Can we start with the beer garden?  A police officer see's a man breaking into a house, he investigates.  The man happens to be black and the home owner who misplaced his keys.  Because he is black, the officer must be racist.
(09-07-2018, 10:02 PM)copycat Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-07-2018, 08:53 PM)TJBender Wrote: [ -> ]Examples?

Can we start with the beer garden?  A police officer see's a man breaking into a house, he investigates.  The man happens to be black and the home owner who misplaced his keys.  Because he is black, the officer must be racist.

Well, they did act stupidly.
(09-07-2018, 10:04 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-07-2018, 10:02 PM)copycat Wrote: [ -> ]Can we start with the beer garden?  A police officer see's a man breaking into a house, he investigates.  The man happens to be black and the home owner who misplaced his keys.  Because he is black, the officer must be racist.

Well, they did act stupidly.

Which side again?
(09-07-2018, 10:02 PM)copycat Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-07-2018, 08:53 PM)TJBender Wrote: [ -> ]Examples?

No no no, Strou-Dub said today's speech was just a bunch of race baiting. I'd like citations.
(09-07-2018, 10:50 PM)copycat Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-07-2018, 10:04 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]Well, they did act stupidly.

Which side again?

Ask Obama, he'll fill you in.
Barry also called Benghazi a conspiracy theory.

You sound scared.

Don't worry - Donald will have Jeff look into bring up Obama on treason charges. Got to protect Agent Orange!
Obama has to be shaking in his boots about being prosecuted. He stuck his head above ground only because the globalists believe his lies can't be refuted on any meaningful platform now that conservatives are banned or shadow banned. Get ready for a constant parade of this bovine excrement through the mid-terms.

I tried to listen to it but could not hear anything at all. Obama must have dog-whistled his entire speech.

But I do remember how Obama said it was not possible for Trump to renegotiate trade deals without a magic wand. Is Obama now admitting that Trump has a magic wand? If not, why not?

#TrumpsMagicWand
HE’S BACK! Obama refers to himself 102 times during 64-minute speech

Former President Barack Obama visited The University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign Friday to accept the school’s ethics in government award, and to offer his take on “the state of our democracy.”

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/hes-bac...te-speech/
(09-07-2018, 07:42 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]So long for former presidents not attacking their predecessors.

Changed my mind about sharing. This forum makes me sad.
(09-08-2018, 07:49 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Barry also called Benghazi a conspiracy theory.

There are conspiracy theories about it.
Some of which were brought up in the seven different investigations that Congress initiated on the topic.
You guys have an unhealthy fixation.
(09-08-2018, 12:35 PM)The Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]HE’S BACK! Obama refers to himself 102 times during 64-minute speech

Former President Barack Obama visited The University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign Friday to accept the school’s ethics in government award, and to offer his take on “the state of our democracy.”

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/hes-bac...te-speech/

Do you really want to invite a comparison to Trump on this particular subject?
Pages: 1 2