Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Obama on the campaign trail

Did anyone catch this frauds speech today? I don't think he said a single truthful thing the entire time.

Democrats, is this really your move? You do know he isn't on the ballot, right?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-07-2018, 06:12 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Did anyone catch this frauds speech today? I don't think he said a single truthful thing the entire time.

Who are you talking to? Lol

So long for former presidents not attacking their predecessors.

(09-07-2018, 06:12 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Did anyone catch this frauds speech today? I don't think he said a single truthful thing the entire time.

I wasn't voting for Kavanaugh anyway.

You should be used to this.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(09-07-2018, 08:45 PM)rollerjag Wrote:

You should be used to this.

Just more race-bating by Barry. The calling card of the left.

(09-07-2018, 08:47 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(09-07-2018, 08:45 PM)rollerjag Wrote: You should be used to this.

Just more race-bating by Barry. The calling card of the left.

Examples?

(09-07-2018, 08:53 PM)TJBender Wrote:
(09-07-2018, 08:47 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Just more race-bating by Barry. The calling card of the left.

Examples?

Can we start with the beer garden?  A police officer see's a man breaking into a house, he investigates.  The man happens to be black and the home owner who misplaced his keys.  Because he is black, the officer must be racist.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(09-07-2018, 10:02 PM)copycat Wrote:
(09-07-2018, 08:53 PM)TJBender Wrote: Examples?

Can we start with the beer garden?  A police officer see's a man breaking into a house, he investigates.  The man happens to be black and the home owner who misplaced his keys.  Because he is black, the officer must be racist.

Well, they did act stupidly.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(09-07-2018, 10:04 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(09-07-2018, 10:02 PM)copycat Wrote: Can we start with the beer garden?  A police officer see's a man breaking into a house, he investigates.  The man happens to be black and the home owner who misplaced his keys.  Because he is black, the officer must be racist.

Well, they did act stupidly.

Which side again?
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(09-07-2018, 10:02 PM)copycat Wrote:
(09-07-2018, 08:53 PM)TJBender Wrote: Examples?

No no no, Strou-Dub said today's speech was just a bunch of race baiting. I'd like citations.

(09-07-2018, 10:50 PM)copycat Wrote:
(09-07-2018, 10:04 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Well, they did act stupidly.

Which side again?

Ask Obama, he'll fill you in.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Barry also called Benghazi a conspiracy theory.

You sound scared.

Don't worry - Donald will have Jeff look into bring up Obama on treason charges. Got to protect Agent Orange!
The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

(This post was last modified: 09-08-2018, 11:52 AM by Byron LeftTown.)

Obama has to be shaking in his boots about being prosecuted. He stuck his head above ground only because the globalists believe his lies can't be refuted on any meaningful platform now that conservatives are banned or shadow banned. Get ready for a constant parade of this bovine excrement through the mid-terms.

I tried to listen to it but could not hear anything at all. Obama must have dog-whistled his entire speech.

But I do remember how Obama said it was not possible for Trump to renegotiate trade deals without a magic wand. Is Obama now admitting that Trump has a magic wand? If not, why not?

#TrumpsMagicWand

HE’S BACK! Obama refers to himself 102 times during 64-minute speech

Former President Barack Obama visited The University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign Friday to accept the school’s ethics in government award, and to offer his take on “the state of our democracy.”

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/hes-bac...te-speech/
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

(This post was last modified: 09-08-2018, 01:28 PM by Vicbow Rules.)

(09-07-2018, 07:42 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: So long for former presidents not attacking their predecessors.

Changed my mind about sharing. This forum makes me sad.
“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

(09-08-2018, 07:49 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Barry also called Benghazi a conspiracy theory.

There are conspiracy theories about it.
Some of which were brought up in the seven different investigations that Congress initiated on the topic.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

You guys have an unhealthy fixation.

(09-08-2018, 12:35 PM)The Drifter Wrote: HE’S BACK! Obama refers to himself 102 times during 64-minute speech

Former President Barack Obama visited The University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign Friday to accept the school’s ethics in government award, and to offer his take on “the state of our democracy.”

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/hes-bac...te-speech/

Do you really want to invite a comparison to Trump on this particular subject?
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]