Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: News on Fournette Injury
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Looks pretty optimistic said he could've went back in but Marrone was being cautious. Also if note no limp and he wasn't limping when he went to thr locker room  

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=w...dy&ampcf=1
Great news!
Fwiw he said he'd be good for next week.
Oh thank god.
I'm with you guys, THANK GOD because he was looking straight up dominant during his time in.
He was getting stretched out for quite some time.. I figured he'd be a second half questionable. Luckily we brought it home without him again and hopefully he's ready to go next week...
Great news Smile
Sounds like early season cramping to me.
Saving him for New England. No need to wear him down in the opening game. And we ultimately won it so that's the best part. We won a few games last year when he was out. I don't get scared when he's not in the offense. I think Bortles is going to continue to struggle though this year until mid season with this receiving group. Westbrook dropped a pass or two. I think another guy let him down at some point. Cole seems like he'll be the main guy he targets.
I’m glad he was kept out even if he was fully cleared. Hamstrings are one of those injuries that can linger for months. The defense played well enough except for one play that LF7 was not needed
I'd be worried about aggravating it again in the future. Those always tend to linger and nag all season. Hopefully he didn't actually pull it or it was just cramps.
We may find out a bit today with the practice report.
I really think we need him to win Sunday.  It will all be on Blakes back if he does not play. I like TJ but he lacks that power to gain three yards when there is no hole to run through.  I will be coming up from south Florida for the game and now I have to worry about a hurricane too, that sucks. I have my fingers crossed for two reasons. Go Jags
I would expect to see him at a minimum limited in practice today. They're going to give that hammy as much time to rest as possible.
Not really surprising.. wouldn't expect anything more than limited work until Friday.
Marrone said Fournette can play Sunday even without practice this week, so it will be tough to guage on pracrice time
Is there a deadline for getting Wilds on the active roster?
Turns out he ran on it today it's a matter of seeing how it feels tomorrow. He said it felt good today.
(09-13-2018, 03:41 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a deadline for getting Wilds on the active roster?

If they don’t bring him up by tomorrow, I think that’s a pretty good indicator that Fournette is playing.
Pages: 1 2