Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Best Home Opener Ever?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thoughts? Concerns?
Confused by the topic?
But, us destroying the Texans was wonderful
Rematch of the AFC championship game. Have we ever had a home opener this big?
[Image: 1411588.jpg]
I think it's big in terms of hype before the game.

On a sidenote regarding your username, what type of "predator" are you? Hopefully the good type.
(09-11-2018, 05:26 PM)Brett Wrote: [ -> ]I think it's big in terms of hype before the game.

On a sidenote regarding your username, what type of "predator" are you? Hopefully the good type.

The Jaguar type.
The Jags will have the home field advantage for sure . The crowd is sure to be well primed come kick off time. The place will be rocking, the Jags D will be smothering, whipping the crowd into a borderline state of frenzy. Brady will suck it up and commence to dropping to the fetal position.
(09-11-2018, 05:27 PM)Predator Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-11-2018, 05:26 PM)Brett Wrote: [ -> ]I think it's big in terms of hype before the game.

The Jaguar type.

Oh good. Sorry just making sure.

It's this time of year and playoff time I wish I lived near Jacksonville to go to a game. Never been to a home game in my life.
(09-11-2018, 05:32 PM)Brett Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-11-2018, 05:27 PM)Predator Wrote: [ -> ]The Jaguar type.

It's this time of year and playoff time I wish I lived near Jacksonville to go to a game. Never been to a home game in my life.

It's a great time.
[Image: giphy.gif]
1996 Openers vs Steelers
I think it is. Mostly because I havnt been to a game in Duval since 98. Been to a few in Denver but I’m flying from Montana for this one. It’s tuesday and I won’t be sleeping due to the hype and excitement
(09-11-2018, 07:24 PM)Captain_Caldwell Wrote: [ -> ]I think it is. Mostly because I havnt been to a game in Duval since 98. Been to a few in Denver but I’m flying from Montana for this one.  It’s tuesday and I won’t be sleeping due to the hype and excitement

Stadium looks a teeny bit different than 98. Hope you enjoy the trip and game!
I bet the Refs are out to screw us again
(09-12-2018, 08:48 AM)jaglyn Wrote: [ -> ]I bet the Refs are out to screw us again

Any idea on the Ref crew we got for this Game?
(09-11-2018, 05:06 PM)Predator Wrote: [ -> ]Rematch of the AFC championship game. Have we ever had a home opener this big?

Yes.

The first one.
(09-11-2018, 05:32 PM)Brett Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-11-2018, 05:27 PM)Predator Wrote: [ -> ]The Jaguar type.

They are a blast .. especially the night games.

Early season day games can get really hot.  Make sure you hydrate.
After the screw job we got last season, you can bet the crowd will be giving the refs the business at the first hint of bias.
(09-12-2018, 10:09 AM)Bullseye Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-11-2018, 05:32 PM)Brett Wrote: [ -> ]Oh good. Sorry just making sure.

They are a blast .. especially the night games.

Early season day games can get really hot.  Make sure you hydrate.
[Image: bong9.gif]
The weather could be a significant factor. Early forecast calls for a high in the mid-90s and 50% chance of rain.
Pages: 1 2