Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Aaron Colvin looked sharp in debut..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It was nice to get him back.

It was a return, not a debut, but yeah, he was solid. 

Quote:It was a return, not a debut, but yeah, he was solid. 

Season debut
I recall him getting burned on a crossing route for a big gain. Other than that I didn't notice him much except for the big tackle near the end
Quote:I recall him getting burned on a crossing route for a big gain. Other than that I didn't notice him much except for the big tackle near the end
It wasn't a crossing route, it was outside and they (the Bears' Offense) set it up like it was a classic WR pick play.

Colvin took an extra step to go up and around Ramsey, but the Bears set it up perfectly and Eddie Royal stopped on a dime and turned back inside for the catch and run.

I assume this is the same play you're talking about because it's the only time I noticed Colvin getting beat. It was a great setup on Chicago's part, not so much on Colvin just getting flat out beat, in my opinion.

He (Colvin) also stuffed 2, or 3 other plays at/behind the LoS during the game.
Like a burning torcher baby
There were 2 or 3 plays where he got beat for a decent gain, and a couple of plays that he made very positive plays.

Nothing too glaring.

For our CB#3... that's good enough for me.

I was not upset about a couple mistakes here and there because it was his first game this season, but he needs to cut those out against the Raiders.

I'd way rather have him on the D than not.

Always been a fav player for me.