Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Aaron Colvin looked sharp in debut..

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

It was nice to get him back.

It was a return, not a debut, but yeah, he was solid. 

Quote:It was a return, not a debut, but yeah, he was solid. 

Season debut

I recall him getting burned on a crossing route for a big gain. Other than that I didn't notice him much except for the big tackle near the end

Quote:I recall him getting burned on a crossing route for a big gain. Other than that I didn't notice him much except for the big tackle near the end
It wasn't a crossing route, it was outside and they (the Bears' Offense) set it up like it was a classic WR pick play.

Colvin took an extra step to go up and around Ramsey, but the Bears set it up perfectly and Eddie Royal stopped on a dime and turned back inside for the catch and run.

I assume this is the same play you're talking about because it's the only time I noticed Colvin getting beat. It was a great setup on Chicago's part, not so much on Colvin just getting flat out beat, in my opinion.

He (Colvin) also stuffed 2, or 3 other plays at/behind the LoS during the game.

Like a burning torcher baby

There were 2 or 3 plays where he got beat for a decent gain, and a couple of plays that he made very positive plays.

Nothing too glaring.

For our CB#3... that's good enough for me.

PA Jags Fan
;
; Supporting from long distance

I was not upset about a couple mistakes here and there because it was his first game this season, but he needs to cut those out against the Raiders.

I'd way rather have him on the D than not.

Always been a fav player for me.

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson