Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Week3 injury updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Great news on the 4nette front. Hopefully he does.
ASJ and his silly core muscle.
(09-19-2018, 01:37 PM)Dimson Wrote: [ -> ]ASJ and his silly core muscle.

He'll be on the report every week with it until he has the surgery.
I'm willing to bet it isn't bad enough so he decided to play through it and will have surgery in the offseason.
So we're relatively healthy for this week. Good. This game is going to get chippy. Can't wait.
(09-19-2018, 03:49 PM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]So we're relatively healthy for this week. Good. This game is going to get chippy. Can't wait.

Ramsey (ankle) and Fournette (hamstring) listed as questionable. Also questionable for Jacksonville are running back T.J. Yeldon (ankle), cornerback DJ Hayden (toe) and guard AJ Cann (triceps).
Anyone a little worried about this week? I dont like this injury report and this team gives us fits!
(09-21-2018, 01:31 PM)Jags32250 Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone a little worried about this week? I dont like this injury report and this team gives us fits!
Ramsey is not missing this game. I also think Fournette plays too.

Don't read too much into the injury report. Ramsey wasn't listed at all until today. He's gonna suit up and take it to the tacks.
(09-21-2018, 01:31 PM)Jags32250 Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone a little worried about this week? I dont like this injury report and this team gives us fits!

Uh, No, not in the least.  

I understand respecting an opponent and all.  But, this team is good.  They obviously wanted revenge from the AFCCG and took it.  This week, they can get another monkey off their back and i assume they intend to damn well do it.  Jaguars are the superior team.  Not being cocky because well, any given Sunday.  But certainly not worried about the tacks or the injury report.
Not worried. Seems our coaches err on the side of caution when it comes to bumps & bruises with our players. Only guy who may not play is Fournette. Other than that, we're fine.
apparently 4net and Ramsey are on there
Arent you listed as "questionable" as they removed the probably designation a few years ago?
(09-21-2018, 01:54 PM)NCJag Wrote: [ -> ]Arent you listed as "questionable" as they removed the probably designation a few years ago?

yes
(09-21-2018, 01:56 PM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-21-2018, 01:54 PM)NCJag Wrote: [ -> ]Arent you listed as "questionable" as they removed the probably designation a few years ago?

yes

Yup. Any little injury, even just a broken finger, is listed AT BEST as questionable.

People just get scared by that word

I forgot about this?

(09-21-2018, 02:26 PM)Jags32250 Wrote: [ -> ]

I forgot about this!
(09-21-2018, 02:12 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-21-2018, 01:56 PM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]yes

Yup. Any little injury, even just a broken finger, is listed AT BEST as questionable.

Since when is a broken finger a "little injury"?! lol
(09-21-2018, 02:27 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-21-2018, 02:12 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: [ -> ]Yup. Any little injury, even just a broken finger, is listed AT BEST as questionable.

Depends on the position I guess.  But many players have played with broken bones, especially in the hand.
He’ll, I even think the was a lineman who finished a game on a broken leg not too many years ago.  Toughest nails right there.
(09-21-2018, 02:27 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-21-2018, 02:12 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: [ -> ]Yup. Any little injury, even just a broken finger, is listed AT BEST as questionable.

Hahaha I meant like a DT with a broken pinky would never miss the game. I suppose it was a little poor choice, but the point stands!
Any word on Leon Jacobs? Haven't seen any recent reports on him practicing?
(09-21-2018, 05:03 PM)rpr52121 Wrote: [ -> ]Any word on Leon Jacobs? Haven't seen any recent reports on him practicing?

He’s practicing.
Pages: 1 2 3