Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week3 injury updates

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Great news on the 4nette front. Hopefully he does.

ASJ and his silly core muscle.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

(09-19-2018, 01:37 PM)Dimson Wrote: ASJ and his silly core muscle.

He'll be on the report every week with it until he has the surgery.
I'm willing to bet it isn't bad enough so he decided to play through it and will have surgery in the offseason.

So we're relatively healthy for this week. Good. This game is going to get chippy. Can't wait.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(09-19-2018, 03:49 PM)Caldrac Wrote: So we're relatively healthy for this week. Good. This game is going to get chippy. Can't wait.

Ramsey (ankle) and Fournette (hamstring) listed as questionable. Also questionable for Jacksonville are running back T.J. Yeldon (ankle), cornerback DJ Hayden (toe) and guard AJ Cann (triceps).

Anyone a little worried about this week? I dont like this injury report and this team gives us fits!

(09-21-2018, 01:31 PM)Jags32250 Wrote: Anyone a little worried about this week? I dont like this injury report and this team gives us fits!
Ramsey is not missing this game. I also think Fournette plays too.

Don't read too much into the injury report. Ramsey wasn't listed at all until today. He's gonna suit up and take it to the tacks.

(This post was last modified: 09-21-2018, 01:42 PM by Jags.)

(09-21-2018, 01:31 PM)Jags32250 Wrote: Anyone a little worried about this week? I dont like this injury report and this team gives us fits!

Uh, No, not in the least.  

I understand respecting an opponent and all.  But, this team is good.  They obviously wanted revenge from the AFCCG and took it.  This week, they can get another monkey off their back and i assume they intend to damn well do it.  Jaguars are the superior team.  Not being cocky because well, any given Sunday.  But certainly not worried about the tacks or the injury report.

Not worried. Seems our coaches err on the side of caution when it comes to bumps & bruises with our players. Only guy who may not play is Fournette. Other than that, we're fine.

apparently 4net and Ramsey are on there
Jaguars | Pacers | Purdue | Team USA

Arent you listed as "questionable" as they removed the probably designation a few years ago?

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

(09-21-2018, 01:54 PM)NCJag Wrote: Arent you listed as "questionable" as they removed the probably designation a few years ago?

yes

(09-21-2018, 01:56 PM)Kane Wrote:
(09-21-2018, 01:54 PM)NCJag Wrote: Arent you listed as "questionable" as they removed the probably designation a few years ago?

yes

Yup. Any little injury, even just a broken finger, is listed AT BEST as questionable.

People just get scared by that word

(This post was last modified: 09-21-2018, 02:26 PM by Jags32250.)

I forgot about this?

(09-21-2018, 02:26 PM)Jags32250 Wrote:

I forgot about this!

(09-21-2018, 02:12 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote:
(09-21-2018, 01:56 PM)Kane Wrote: yes

Yup. Any little injury, even just a broken finger, is listed AT BEST as questionable.

Since when is a broken finger a "little injury"?! lol

(This post was last modified: 09-21-2018, 02:31 PM by Jags.)

(09-21-2018, 02:27 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(09-21-2018, 02:12 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: Yup. Any little injury, even just a broken finger, is listed AT BEST as questionable.

Depends on the position I guess.  But many players have played with broken bones, especially in the hand.
He’ll, I even think the was a lineman who finished a game on a broken leg not too many years ago.  Toughest nails right there.

(09-21-2018, 02:27 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(09-21-2018, 02:12 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: Yup. Any little injury, even just a broken finger, is listed AT BEST as questionable.

Hahaha I meant like a DT with a broken pinky would never miss the game. I suppose it was a little poor choice, but the point stands!

Any word on Leon Jacobs? Haven't seen any recent reports on him practicing?

(09-21-2018, 05:03 PM)rpr52121 Wrote: Any word on Leon Jacobs? Haven't seen any recent reports on him practicing?

He’s practicing.