Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: The Rest of the Season
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Currently: 2-3

Raiders - possible win

@ tacks - possible win

@ Chiefs - unlikely

tinhorns - possible win

@ Lions - possible win

@ Bills - unlikely

Broncos - unlikely

Vikings - very unlikely

@ tinhorns - possible win

tacks - possible win

@ clots - possible win

Best possible scenario: 9-7

Eh, I think we go 7-9 at best.

Best possible scenario: We go 13-3 after Gus has an epiphany that he's been doing this whole 'coaching thing' wrong the whole time.  Then he becomes a Belichick level coach, and we win a Super Bowl.  Blake Bortles MVP, Jalen Ramsey DROTY..

So depressing...and only 5 games in.

Raiders - possible win

@ tacks - win

@ Chiefs - unlikely

tinhorns - win

@ Lions - possible win

@ Bills - possible win

Broncos - possible win

Vikings - very unlikely

@ tinhorns - win

tacks - win

@ clots - win

Mine is a bit more imaginative. I think we can sweep the conference this year. All the teams are down. I also think the Bills and Broncos are possible. The Broncos aren't the same team this year.

Best case: 10-6

Most Likely: 8-8

I said 8 wins over and over from back in March until  September 18.  

Now I'm thinking 7 wins at this point, but who knows?

Blake could could become more consistent and the O-Line could start opening a lane or two in the first half. Stranger things have happened. 9 wins is still possible. Highly unlikely but possible. 

6-10
There is not 1 team on the remaining schedule that we cant beat 

Now we wont win all the games, but all those teams are beatable 

The really good teams have QBs that shouldnt scare you, Vikings with Bradford and Denver with Semian 

No Pats, Steelers type teams with great QBs left 

Raiders/Titans in a 5 day span is huge for this team. Need to win those two to have a chance down the road. Kansas City is about to turn it up, and we play them on the road... not liking that match up. Lions and Bills are hot right now. We need to win out in the division, and pull off a couple upsets. Likelihood that happens? Almost impossible unless the offense turns it around. Defense will keep us in games though.
Quote:There is not 1 team on the remaining schedule that we cant beat

The really good teams have QBs that shouldnt scare you, Vikings with Bradford and Denver with Semian

Stafford is on fire though. He's one to watch. But he's probably the best qb we play for the rest of the season.
super bowl or bust now after Chicago

Quote:6-10
A new coach will inherit a nice squad
We would have been in a much better position had we not blown the Packers & Ravens games.

13-3. Win out. Guaranteed.

Looking at the defenses we play the rest of the way, specifically passing defenses, Bortles better get it together. Olson better get it together.
Too hard to predict with injuries.

Agree, and even with the qbs you mentioned, our secondary matches up well.
Quote:Currently: 2-3

Raiders - possible win

@ tacks - possible win

@ Chiefs - unlikely

tinhorns - possible win

@ Lions - possible win

@ Bills - unlikely

Broncos - unlikely

Vikings - very unlikely

@ tinhorns - possible win

tacks - possible win

@ clots - possible win

Best possible scenario: 9-7

Meh.

Break it down a quarter at a time then down to the game level.

Next week Raiders - This game is kind of scary because the Raiders are playing like the old Jaguars... pulling wins off towards the end of a game they should have lost.

@ Titans - Tennessee isn't playing all that bad, but their only real strength is their running game.  What makes this game concerning is that it's not only a road game, but also comes on a short week.

@ Lions - This one is either way at this point of the season.  It's probably too far away to make a judgement at this point.
Maybe Gus realizes that lining Fowler up wide standing up and a power running formation can be used elsewhere on the field besides the 2 yard line. Then I could see this team getting win streaks that we haven't seen since the Coughlin era.

If the offense wakes up, we good.
Quote:6-10

this to me is the most likely outcome and might even be optimistic.

Hasn't this always been the story?
Pages: 1 2