Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Democrats paying professional agitators at Trump events - CONFIRMED
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Straight out of the communist playbook. Nothing is organic with the Democrats. It is all staged, all organized. They intentionally incite violence to get negative media attention against Trump. That old lady was supposedly assaulted at a Trump rally? A paid actor. The riot at Trump's Chicago rally that injured 2 police officers? Intentionally incited by the Democrats. Need a professional agitator? Just call someone up and he will find you the perfect match. DNC operatives find mentally ill people and exploit them by using them to incite violence. Disgusting.
Arizona Republic received Death threats after they endorsed Hillary Clinton.  Truly disgusting.

These are the kinds of things that happen though when the Establishment views the other side as the 'enemy'.  Conservatives and Liberals can barely get along anymore, at least when it concerns politics.  Funny, because when it comes to other things they're able to get along quite well.  Politics have gotten too heated, and our politicians have done no part to ease that.  On either side.  Not Donald Trump, Not Hillary Clinton, Not Jill Stein, Not Gary Johnson, Not Paul Ryan, Not Harry Reid, Not Nancy Pelosi, Not Turtle Face.

Ha ha ha not confirmed JW.

Yep another video paid by the same disgraced film maker. You can almost guess its n O'Keefe original before you click the link.

ACORN part 2.
Oh, it's an O'Keefe video?  Geez.  That's what I get for not clicking on it and just believing it.

DNC operatives using the homeless and mentally ill to incite violence and you brush it off? How sociopathic of you.

Democrats are literally organizing bum fights at Trump rallies...

Quote:Democrats are literally organizing bum fights at Trump rallies...

Stupid people organize stupid things.
Quote:Democrats are literally organizing bum fights at Trump rallies...

Quote:Stupid people organize stupid things.
Yo, Winger. Do them fights pay you more than the day labor pool?
Quote:Yo, Winger. Do them fights pay you more than the day labor pool?

Someone needs to raise money to pay for your food stamps
Quote:Someone needs to raise money to pay for your food stamps
Not me dude, I buy my own EBT cards right down there off Moncrief Rd. for 10 cents on the dollar. My freezers are packed baby.
Quote:Not me dude, I buy my own EBT cards right down there off Moncrief Rd. for 10 cents on the dollar. My freezers are packed baby.

Vote Clinton and help keep those prices down!!
Quote:Vote Clinton and help keep those prices down!!
I would rather starve thank you.
Quote:I would rather starve thank you.

But you'll never starve. Free food stamps foreva.. We can all retire early and live off the gooberment
Quote:Ha ha ha not confirmed JW.

Yep another video paid by the same disgraced film maker. You can almost guess its n O'Keefe original before you click the link.

ACORN part 2.
Yeah, better to dismiss the producer of the video than to watch it and gaze at the wonder of those who are hoodwinking deep "thinkers" such as yourself into thinking everything is organic and naturally caused by Trump. It couldn't possibly be an orchestrated, and ILLEGAL collaboration between the DNC, the campaign, PACs supporting Clinton, and the White House.  That couldn't possibly be happening, right?  He's making it up.  And the major players who are all on video bragging about the things they've done, and how they can't afford to get caught, that's just all for laughs. 
Quote:Yeah, better to dismiss the producer of the video than to watch it and gaze at the wonder of those who are hoodwinking deep "thinkers" such as yourself into thinking everything is organic and naturally caused by Trump. It couldn't possibly be an orchestrated, and ILLEGAL collaboration between the DNC, the campaign, PACs supporting Clinton, and the White House. That couldn't possibly be happening, right? He's making it up. And the major players who are all on video bragging about the things they've done, and how they can't afford to get caught, that's just all for laughs.

He is a convicted criminal who has paid his victims large sums of cash for his fabricated videos.

These are undisputed facts.

He makes fiction movies.
Quote:He is a convicted criminal who has paid his victims large sums of cash for his fabricated videos.

These are undisputed facts.

He makes fiction movies.
Dispute one thing in the video.  Go ahead.  I'll wait. 
Quote:Dispute one thing in the video. Go ahead. I'll wait.
He is known for splicing video to make it look like people said things they didn't say.

It what made him famous. I don't need to dispute if Harrry Potter is factual. They are the same Fiction! Anybody who knows James Okeefe knows he only makes fiction.
Quote:He is known for splicing video to make it look like people said things they didn't say.

It what made him famous. I don't need to dispute if Harrry Potter is factual. They are the same Fiction! Anybody who knows James Okeefe knows he only makes fiction.

Of course you don't need to dispute anything in the video.  That's because you can't.  No worries.  You made my point for me. 

The fiction he made ended up costing several people at ACORN jobs, got the top dog at NPR fired, and cost a couple of politicians their jobs.  If that's fiction, so be it. 
Quote:Of course you don't need to dispute anything in the video. That's because you can't. No worries. You made my point for me.

The fiction he made ended up costing several people at ACORN jobs, got the top dog at NPR fired, and cost a couple of politicians their jobs. If that's fiction, so be it.
He had to pay the ACORN employees because he wronged them.

Quote:He had to pay the ACORN employees because he wronged them.

Getting the truth out can be costly. When it comes to revealing the corruption behind the Democrat machine, it may cost your life.
Pages: 1 2 3