Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Bortles Mic'DD Up (Spoiler: It's amazing)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
One of the best Mic'DD up features I've seen. Pretty hilarious.

https://youtu.be/JrovLav5Ii8
How can you hate this guy ? He is a nice, funny guy.
Awesome. Posted this in another thread, but I love the calling out of L Williams on the rules of grounding, and razzing Hackett about throwing back shoulder to Moncrief.

Good stuff.
Love seeing Blake get some spotlight. He didn't want all the attention, but watching this video makes me want to see him succeed even more.
That was fantastic. Like him and Beachum after the game also
Jenkins was going after him. Was impressed that the Jets D-line was trying to pressure him, but kept it clean and let up after he released the ball. They've obviously been coached that the NFL protects the QBs.
It really is impossible not to like him. I thought it was cool hearing him yell "Austin!" for him to look for the last second checkdown. I've always wondered how much these guys do things like that.

376 against NE, 388 against NY. Blake really could break 400 yards against KC next week.

(10-01-2018, 03:51 PM)cincyjacket Wrote: [ -> ]Jenkins was going after him. Was impressed that the Jets D-line was trying to pressure him, but kept it clean and let up after he released the ball. They've obviously been coached that the NFL protects the QBs.

Not sure what you were watching. There were more than a few low/late hits that didn't get called.
So ASJ just posted the clip of Blake telling Williams to shut up with "THAT'S MY [BLEEP] QB"

I'd post the link, but no way to censor it. Here's ASJ's main Twitter for those who want to find it.

Check out A. Seferian-Jenkins (@Aesj88): https://twitter.com/Aesj88?s=09
Shut up, it went past the line, know the rules. Pure gold

That kind of jab can even earn him a 15 yard unsportsmanlike conduct from some fragile defender. I hope he maintains that bravado.

Beachum asks, career day? He's like nah son, I did this a couple of weeks ago too vs. Pats; aka I do this routinely now.

Nice one. NYC, the one you posted didn't work for me, I tried it several times to no avail.

Alright lads and ladies, tennis time. Bon apres midi mes amies.
Love it!
I love Bortles. I hope this kind of game is the new normal.
Love the mic'd up clips
BOAT

Glad we got a good one.
got to love it. they cut him off he was saying why would i want to be mike up with all the bleep i take. lol The Boat RBB5
Blake is my favorite player in the league. Hes never going to be an elite top 6 type QB, but that's okay. I think hes plenty good enough to win us a superbowl, and still has room for growth. It's just impossible to not root for the guy.
[Image: 42941445_10211661220198731_2297782442225...e=5C240821]
He’s clearly a popular guy amongst his peers, and it’s easy to see why.

The exchange between Blake and Kessler has got me thinking, when was the last time anybody got called for roughing the passer on Bortles?
Quote:It got past the line. Shut up. Know the rules.

Gold.
(10-02-2018, 06:26 AM)JagSwag Wrote: [ -> ]He’s clearly a popular guy amongst his peers, and it’s easy to see why.

The exchange between Blake and Kessler has got me thinking, when was the last time anybody got called for roughing the passer on Bortles?

Ref 1: "Who?"
Blake just has the "Bro Comedy" vibe to him.

"Shut up, know the rules" Classic.

"I just work here." Epic
Pages: 1 2