Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: London Week Injury Report
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
https://twitter.com/APMarkLong/status/10...8759009280

I wonder if this was bothering him while defending Fuller last week  Undecided

Players limited in Wednesdays practice include:
Parnell
O'Shaugnessy
Norwell
Linder
Campbell
Bouye

Returning to full practice was Tre Herndon - which is a good thing with Hayden out and Bouye rumored out as well.
Ouch.. wouldn't surprise me that they are walking wounded on defense as well. The NFL injury reporting is an odd system.
If bouye is out....close your eyes.
So would that be Bouye, Hendon, Hayden and Patmon out? Harrison will be nickel corner in that case.....lol

Team can't catch a break. Put them in bubble wrap for that flight!

Edit: From Jags website, says Bouye sustained a hip injury Wednesday, we have 4 healthy DB's. Ramsey, Meeks, Henden and Delaney (signed off practice squad today!)
Stick a fork in em.
(10-25-2018, 02:13 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: [ -> ]So would that be Bouye, Hendon, Hayden and Patmon out? Harrison will be nickel corner in that case.....lol

Edit: From Jags website, says Bouye sustained a hip injury Wednesday, we have 4 healthy DB's. Ramsey, Meeks, Henden and Delaney (signed off practice squad today!)

Tre Herndon returned to full practice. So - you could see Ramsey and Herndon outside and Harrison as the full time nickel.  (He's been playing a good number of snaps there already.)

Or they could put Meeks outside and Herndon at nickel.  Herndon looked good at nickel in preseason to my eye. That might be the move. Then when they bring Harrison in - Herndon could move to corner if Meeks isn't holding it down.
(10-25-2018, 02:28 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-25-2018, 02:13 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: [ -> ]So would that be Bouye, Hendon, Hayden and Patmon out? Harrison will be nickel corner in that case.....lol

Tre Herndon returned to full practice. So - you could see Ramsey and Herndon outside and Harrison as the full time nickel.  (He's been playing a good number of snaps there already.)

Or they could put Meeks outside and Herndon at nickel.  Herndon looked good at nickel in preseason to my eye. That might be the move. Then when they bring Harrison in - Herndon could move to corner if Meeks isn't holding it down.

I think your right. They have an article on the Jags site all about Meeks, sounds like he may be starting. I think like you say it will be a bit of trial and error but Harrison has played a fair bit of nickel and looked ok. 

Just a bit of a worry with Jeffrey, Agholor, Ertz.
We could only block the injury bug from accessing the defensive side for so long........ That damn bug is hungry.....
(10-25-2018, 02:47 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-25-2018, 02:28 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]Tre Herndon returned to full practice. So - you could see Ramsey and Herndon outside and Harrison as the full time nickel.  (He's been playing a good number of snaps there already.)

I think your right. They have an article on the Jags site all about Meeks, sounds like he may be starting. I think like you say it will be a bit of trial and error but Harrison has played a fair bit of nickel and looked ok. 

I have Ramsey shadow Jeffrey. Gip and/or Jack on Ertz mostly and we'll just have to keep our fingers crossed Agholor doesn't Cole Beasley all over us.
(10-25-2018, 02:58 PM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-25-2018, 02:47 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: [ -> ]I think your right. They have an article on the Jags site all about Meeks, sounds like he may be starting. I think like you say it will be a bit of trial and error but Harrison has played a fair bit of nickel and looked ok. 

I have Ramsey shadow Jeffrey. Gip and/or Jack on Ertz mostly and we'll just have to keep our fingers crossed Agholor doesn't Cole Beasley all over us.

The Eagles have really struggled running since Ajay went down, they have Clement and Smallwood, two small fast guys. If we can stop the run up front, hopefully we can play more Nickel and use the LB's for coverage to help contain that. I know a lot of people in here were high on Meeks, who knows, we're due a bit of luck somewhere.
(10-25-2018, 02:47 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-25-2018, 02:28 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]Tre Herndon returned to full practice. So - you could see Ramsey and Herndon outside and Harrison as the full time nickel.  (He's been playing a good number of snaps there already.)

Meeks starting outside would definitely worry me.  He's a bit of a gambler.  Plays the QB and the ball a lot and can get beat badly doing it. Of course it means he can jump a route or two as well, but when he gets fooled it can get ugly. 

I liked Herndon better than Meeks as a depth DB, but Herndon is probably better in the slot than outside. Not sure which guy gets the nod if Bouye is ruled out.
(10-25-2018, 03:07 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-25-2018, 02:58 PM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]I have Ramsey shadow Jeffrey. Gip and/or Jack on Ertz mostly and we'll just have to keep our fingers crossed Agholor doesn't Cole Beasley all over us.

The Eagles have really struggled running since Ajay went down, they have Clement and Smallwood, two small fast guys. If we can stop the run up front, hopefully we can play more Nickel and use the LB's for coverage to help contain that. I know a lot of people in here were high on Meeks, who knows, we're due a bit of luck somewhere.

Well until proven otherwise, the Jaguars are the get right team.

Prior to KC, they had no defense.
Then they sacked Bortles, got 4 INTs, and routed us.
Prior to Dallas, they had no offense, no identity, and were about to be buried in the NFCE.
COLE FRICKIN BEASLEY goes off.
Houston can't protect their QB who has a bruised lung and took the bus to Jville and their run game has been lackluster...
well.... you get the point lol

(10-25-2018, 03:20 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-25-2018, 02:47 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: [ -> ]I think your right. They have an article on the Jags site all about Meeks, sounds like he may be starting. I think like you say it will be a bit of trial and error but Harrison has played a fair bit of nickel and looked ok. 

Meeks starting outside would definitely worry me.  He's a bit of a gambler.  Plays the QB and the ball a lot and can get beat badly doing it. Of course it means he can jump a route or two as well, but when he gets fooled it can get ugly. 

I liked Herndon better than Meeks as a depth DB, but Herndon is probably better in the slot than outside. Not sure which guy gets the nod if Bouye is ruled out.

The way the article reads, it'll be Meeks on the outside with Herndon in the nickel when Harrison isn't in for big nickel.

But I also read it's possible Hayden would be available... so fingers crossed there.
At least Harrison will get more playing time. I think he's the star of this draft.
https://twitter.com/ESPNdirocco/status/1055541260172361735

Darius listed with an illness did not practice
What does matter anymore. It should just read "Hurt: everybody. Available: nobody."
Really starting to feel like this season is done.
This game may be ugly
And even Ramsey is beat up. What worries me most is that Doug Pederson is very creative and effective at mis-direction plays that will target the rookies inexperience.
Pages: 1 2 3