Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: GAME Balls!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Bortles: Despite stinking it up most of the game he had a fabulous 4th quarter. Game winning td today.

Ramsey: After a bad first half he shut his opponents down the entire second. I wonder if he changed his cleats at halftime. Key breakup to win the game.

The entire defense: They made key plays at key times.

Nortman: Punt after punt switches the field.

Colvin: A few key tackles today including one deep in the 4th.

Lee: Really nice athletic runs after the catch

Benn: Who is this guy?

1. Offense Bortles,Lee and Arrelious Benn

2. Defense Posluszny,Ngakoue,Colvin and Ramsey

3. Special T Brad Nortman
Ramsey on defense

Lee on offense
Hurns by far, kept this offense alive on multiple occasions when it felt flat
Benn.

Ramsey.
I would give a game ball to every fan that watched the entire game and didn't turn away even as it got real ugly and the Jags were down by 13 in the 4th quarter.

I have DTV Sunday ticket so I turned away to watch other games several times during the game so I do not get a game ball.

That 4th quarter catch and run when Lee swooped around and put the Jets on to get a 1st down was CLUTCH

Quote:Bortles: Despite stinking it up most of the game he had a fabulous 4th quarter. Game winning td today.

Ramsey: After a bad first half he shut his opponents down the entire second. I wonder if he changed his cleats at halftime. Key breakup to win the game.

The entire defense: They made key plays at key times.

Nortman: Punt after punt switches the field.

Colvin: A few key tackles today including one deep in the 4th.

Lee: Really nice athletic runs after the catch

I would like to know if Ramsey switched cleats.
I became a pretty big Lee fan today, not just the clutch plays and catches but for the fact he is constantly trying to break the tackle.

Lee def played great today

Gipson on defense

Nortman

Bounce back players

Blake was bad in the midddle of the game, good at the start and ended up on fire

Ramsey was bad early and great in the 2nd half 

Lee, Benn, Telvin, Poz.

Honorable mention: Ramsey  (first half was ugly but he's a rookie) 

Poz had a quality game despite two or three bad plays.

Lee looked like the guy he was drafted to be

Hurns I guess also had a solid game.
Quote:Lee, Benn, Telvin, Poz.

Honorable mention: Ramsey  (first half was ugly)

My memory of the game isn't great but I would have said Telvin was not up to his usual standard.
Quote:My memory of the game isn't great but I would have said Telvin was not up to his usual standard.

I'm going on three particular plays behind (or right at)  the LOS at crucial moments. Stopped momentum. 
Quote:I'm going on three particular plays behind (or right at) the LOS at crucial moments. Stopped momentum.

I'll take your word for it.

Poz was incredible today.
Bradley, masterful coaching job. Supreme team motivation.

Quote:Benn.

Ramsey.

I second that. They were the two guys who made game-winning plays for us.
Quote:Lee, Benn, Telvin, Poz.

Honorable mention: Ramsey  (first half was ugly but he's a rookie) 

How do you not give a game ball to the guy who made the game-winning play? If you don't give Ramsey a game ball, Benn should not get one either.
Pages: 1 2 3