Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: They Can't Be Serious this will absolutely be worse than Romo!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20...in-london/

Calling the game Rich Eisen, Micheal Irvin on play by play and Mariuchi and Kurt Warner on comentary. The 4 dudes that hate us the most. This will be uber terrible.
Romo is the best, stop hatin.
Haha, Romo is great. Him and Nantz are doing a great job.
My question is this. Is the NFL Network sending them to England or are they just being lazy and cheap and having them call the game from the game day booth in the states??
(10-26-2018, 02:39 PM)JAGFAN88 Wrote: [ -> ]My question is this. Is the NFL Network sending them to England or are they just being lazy and cheap and having them call the game from the game day booth in the states??

I was kind of wondering the same thing. Warner and Marshall Faulk in particular have called live preseason games on NFLN from the Total Access desk while watching a live feed of the games. I don't think the NFL is cheap enough to do that for a regular season game.
(10-26-2018, 02:39 PM)JAGFAN88 Wrote: [ -> ]My question is this. Is the NFL Network sending them to England or are they just being lazy and cheap and having them call the game from the game day booth in the states??

They will be in London.

Also.. Romo is awesome.

Also #2 *Than
(10-26-2018, 03:10 PM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]

They will be in London.

Also.. Romo is awesome.

Also #2 *Than

Thanks Kane

yea i like romo's commentary during games he is good. I just didn't like some of the Jags stuff he said during his 2 games he called for us. Just saying these guys will be so much worse.
(10-26-2018, 03:18 PM)JAGFAN88 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-26-2018, 03:10 PM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]They will be in London.

Also.. Romo is awesome.

Also #2 *Than

Thanks Kane

yea i like romo's commentary during games he is good. I just didn't like some of the Jags stuff he said during his 2 games he called for us. Just saying these guys will be so much worse.

Well... when we suck, there isn't much nice things to say.

Romo pre season picked us for the Superbowl, so he isn't a hater.
Wait you plan on watching? I’m gonna sleep in
(10-26-2018, 03:18 PM)JAGFAN88 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-26-2018, 03:10 PM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]They will be in London.

Also.. Romo is awesome.

Also #2 *Than

Thanks Kane

I enjoy Romo clicking off the QB decisions as the play clock is running, ie "He's looking at the safety, gonna check to a run here. He's moving his protection, now he'll send the TE to motion, yeah, there it is. Ok, he's got it set up for a gash run."
(10-28-2018, 08:39 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-26-2018, 03:18 PM)JAGFAN88 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Kane

I enjoy Romo clicking off the QB decisions as the play clock is running, ie "He's looking at the safety, gonna check to a run here. He's moving his protection, now he'll send the TE to motion, yeah, there it is. Ok, he's got it set up for a gash run."

^ Yup, that's what makes listening to him so good, IMO.
Doesn't matter who is calling the game, the Jags will give 'em plenty of ammunition for criticism.