Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
They Can't Be Serious this will absolutely be worse than Romo!

(This post was last modified: 10-26-2018, 03:19 PM by JAGFAN88.)

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20...in-london/

Calling the game Rich Eisen, Micheal Irvin on play by play and Mariuchi and Kurt Warner on comentary. The 4 dudes that hate us the most. This will be uber terrible.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Romo is the best, stop hatin.

Haha, Romo is great. Him and Nantz are doing a great job.

My question is this. Is the NFL Network sending them to England or are they just being lazy and cheap and having them call the game from the game day booth in the states??

(10-26-2018, 02:39 PM)JAGFAN88 Wrote: My question is this. Is the NFL Network sending them to England or are they just being lazy and cheap and having them call the game from the game day booth in the states??

I was kind of wondering the same thing. Warner and Marshall Faulk in particular have called live preseason games on NFLN from the Total Access desk while watching a live feed of the games. I don't think the NFL is cheap enough to do that for a regular season game.

(10-26-2018, 02:39 PM)JAGFAN88 Wrote: My question is this. Is the NFL Network sending them to England or are they just being lazy and cheap and having them call the game from the game day booth in the states??

They will be in London.

Also.. Romo is awesome.

Also #2 *Than

(This post was last modified: 10-26-2018, 03:19 PM by JAGFAN88.)

(10-26-2018, 03:10 PM)Kane Wrote:

They will be in London.

Also.. Romo is awesome.

Also #2 *Than

Thanks Kane

yea i like romo's commentary during games he is good. I just didn't like some of the Jags stuff he said during his 2 games he called for us. Just saying these guys will be so much worse.

(10-26-2018, 03:18 PM)JAGFAN88 Wrote:
(10-26-2018, 03:10 PM)Kane Wrote: They will be in London.

Also.. Romo is awesome.

Also #2 *Than

Thanks Kane

yea i like romo's commentary during games he is good. I just didn't like some of the Jags stuff he said during his 2 games he called for us. Just saying these guys will be so much worse.

Well... when we suck, there isn't much nice things to say.

Romo pre season picked us for the Superbowl, so he isn't a hater.

Wait you plan on watching? I’m gonna sleep in

(10-26-2018, 03:18 PM)JAGFAN88 Wrote:
(10-26-2018, 03:10 PM)Kane Wrote: They will be in London.

Also.. Romo is awesome.

Also #2 *Than

Thanks Kane

I enjoy Romo clicking off the QB decisions as the play clock is running, ie "He's looking at the safety, gonna check to a run here. He's moving his protection, now he'll send the TE to motion, yeah, there it is. Ok, he's got it set up for a gash run."
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(10-28-2018, 08:39 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(10-26-2018, 03:18 PM)JAGFAN88 Wrote: Thanks Kane

I enjoy Romo clicking off the QB decisions as the play clock is running, ie "He's looking at the safety, gonna check to a run here. He's moving his protection, now he'll send the TE to motion, yeah, there it is. Ok, he's got it set up for a gash run."

^ Yup, that's what makes listening to him so good, IMO.

Doesn't matter who is calling the game, the Jags will give 'em plenty of ammunition for criticism.