Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Rashard fumble Greene
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Why do we keep resigning him he has 26 career catches and has fumbled the ball 7x. Cut him and never bring him back
(11-11-2018, 05:15 PM)jonbrowna1 Wrote: [ -> ]Why do we keep resigning him he has 26 career catches and has fumbled the ball 7x. Cut him and never bring him back

Registered in 2005 and one post. You waited a long time to speak the truth, man.
(11-11-2018, 05:16 PM)SeldomRite Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-11-2018, 05:15 PM)jonbrowna1 Wrote: [ -> ]Why do we keep resigning him he has 26 career catches and has fumbled the ball 7x. Cut him and never bring him back

Registered in 2005 and one post. You waited a long time to speak the truth, man.

Bwahahaha. But yes, cut that damn bum....
Once again our receivers let us down.

Smh
(11-11-2018, 05:16 PM)SeldomRite Wrote: [ -> ]

LOL! He's been waiting for this moment!

As for Greene, just leave him in Indy. Dumb as hell the coaches let him on the field in such a clutch scenario. It was a fumble, I was hoping for not enough evidence to overturn but eh.
Because Caldwell is an idiot
Haha yea I have been a reader for a long time but don’t ever post. I think I had another name but I don’t remember it. But what makes the hurt even more is he is a Nole so it makes the hatred and me being pissed off even more. Go gators lol
Anyway, completely agree, I don't even know why Greene wasn't just cut for good during the off season. We've seen enough of him to know he doesn't have what it takes, at all. I'd rather see the team give someone else a try, even one of the bottom of the roster guys from training camp. Lazard, Wynn, give someone else a shot, just don't keep going back to a poisoned well.
Interesting call to overturn. While I think he fumbled it and it didn't look like his arm had it secured there was actually no evidence of it with the way the ball and his arm moved.
Greene is bad but he shouldn't have even been on the field in that situation. Crucial part of the game and we throw to one of the most unreliable guys on the roster. Whatever.
(11-11-2018, 05:33 PM)irontrooper83 Wrote: [ -> ]Greene is bad but he shouldn't have even been on the field in that situation. Crucial part of the game and we throw to one of the most unreliable guys on the roster. Whatever.

That's what I'm saying. As bad as Greene is, what the hell was he doing on the field right there? Like what?
Injuries? Someone gassed? You can't ignore your active players.
I feel like it was a late whistle to review the Jags already snapped the ball well before it was blown dead
(11-11-2018, 05:37 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-11-2018, 05:33 PM)irontrooper83 Wrote: [ -> ]Greene is bad but he shouldn't have even been on the field in that situation. Crucial part of the game and we throw to one of the most unreliable guys on the roster. Whatever.

That's what I'm saying. As bad as Greene is, what the hell was he doing on the field right there? Like what?

Yeah man I don't know...we are masters at shooting ourselves in the foot. What a bummer of a season.
I agree Myrick. They actually rushed to the line like they should’ve done on the fake fg earlier, this time snapped the ball and seconds later the refs stop the play. They shouldn’t be allowed to do that after we already started the play. That definitely upset just like all the lapses on defense.
(11-11-2018, 05:31 PM)lastonealive Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting call to overturn. While I think he fumbled it and it didn't look like his arm had it secured there was actually no evidence of it with the way the ball and his arm moved.

Him reaching out for it on the groundbdidnt help any but also #because jaguars.

What a crappy way to end a decent second half.
I saw him back to return punts and I was like... "Why keep bringing him back"
(11-11-2018, 05:51 PM)spmakros Wrote: [ -> ]I agree Myrick. They actually rushed to the line like they should’ve done on the fake fg earlier, this time snapped the ball and seconds later the refs stop the play. They shouldn’t be allowed to do that after we already started the play. That definitely upset just like all the lapses on defense.

Every time I've seen a questionable result (fumble, catch,etc) that might help the Jags and the other team gets their butts to the line fast and snaps...
refs are always...Sorry, too late , the next play was already started.
But today?....Nope,nope,nope
NFL wanted the clots to win and broke their own rules to do it.
I'm still shocked at how happy the people were when we kept Greene
Greene was down. even when jags are a good team like they were last year they get robbed by the NFL. its a conspricey againest Jacksonville. NFL won't alloew them a super bowl trip until team has moved to london. They are also paying team of to lose on purpose so nfl can move them. its all about the $$$$$$$.
Pages: 1 2