Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Beating of female cop in Chicago
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I'm just going to leave this here and let anyone try and explain to me how this makes sense. And I mean how we got to the place where a cop is going to allow herself to be beaten because she would rather take the beating than have her, the department, and her family be scrutinized had she shot him, which she should have done. 

Story with video

I woulda shot him dead and it woulda been justified.
It's the War on Cops started by our benevolent omnipotent leader and his cronies in the BLM movement

Where's the Pig Peanut Gallery?
Good for her. Or something.

Quote:I woulda shot him dead and it woulda been justified.
I agree. 
Quote:I agree.

Honestly, if that was my wife he did that to, he'd have a bullet in his head regardless. Could be right there or a week later.
Quote:Honestly, if that was my wife he did that to, he'd have a bullet in his head regardless. Could be right there or a week later.
Hell, if my husband was a cop and this happened, someone would see the business end of my anger issues. 

I just don't understand how it has come to this. I get taking one for the team in certain circumstances but this isn't one of them. It was obvious the guy was jacked up on something. A taser didn't even phase him and that's what PCP can do to a person- I don't know of any other drug that can and I've had training in these things in the past with EMT training. They teach you on how to deal specifically with PCP users because they're so dangerous. At least they used to.

She would have been 500% justified in shooting him- dead or otherwise. 
So no one has a damn thing to say about this?? No explanation as to how the female cop thought it better to take a beating than defend herself against an obviously violent individual because of public perception? Because this really pisses me off.
This is a tragedy, it is also a predictable tragedy.  I hope that this officer is okay.  I pray for her and her family. 

I say predictable, because the left's policy of "non engagement" and "let them get it out of their system" is nothing new.  As Rudy Giuliani pointed out, in NY there was a policy that if the first rock goes through the first window in a protest, we arrest that person.  If it persists then we shut it down.  In places like Ferguson and Baltimore you had a situation where the police were told to stand down while violence erupted and peoples lives were destroyed.  

On the globals scale, let's appease our enemies so they will like us more.  We give Iran 150 billion dollars.  Now they are buying more sophisticated weaponry for their army, their international subsidiaries, and they are a naval incident away from sparking WWIII

Now we have police officers intimidated by a biased pop culture and biased media to not properly defend themselves in the face of great threat.  This is a sad day for police officers, its a sad day for the rule of law, and as such its a sad day for us all. 

It's aggravating that the usual folks who defend the criminals have nothing to say here. I guess I need to let it go but I can't seem to. And it's not even because it's a female cop, I don't care about gender issues, I'm talking about a police officer got a beat down because public perception was more of a concern than safety in that officer's mind in that moment. There is something fundamentally wrong with this. Why aren't more people mad, opinionated, whatever? 

I guess a cop's life really doesn't matter.

It's interesting who ISN'T posting in this thread...
Quote:It's nteresting who ISN'T posting in this thread...

Yeah, The BLM pansy terrorists sympathizers
Quote:It's interesting who ISN'T posting in this thread...
Yep, but I didn't want to point fingers. Scream and holler when certain people get shot and/or killed, but a cop takes a beat down like this and they have not a damn thing to say. I guess there really are people who only listen to a certain narrative and if it doesn't fit in their little box of what is right then they ignore it. 

Hypocritical SJW's.

Quote:Yep, but I didn't want to point fingers. Scream and holler when certain people get shot and/or killed, but a cop takes a beat down like this and they have not a damn thing to say. I guess there really are people who only listen to a certain narrative and if it doesn't fit in their little box of what is right then they ignore it.

Hypocritical SJW's.

What's an sjw?
sucking jiant weener

It is unfortunate that this happened. She will have to lose that train of thought if she desires to continue police work. Like they say better to be judged by 12 than carried by six and a nice flag for your loved ones.

Quote:Where's the Pig Peanut Gallery?

I wonder the same thing myself.
Quote:I wonder the same thing myself.

They're nice and warm, wrapped up in the fat folds of their queen.
Quote:They're nice and warm, wrapped up in the fat folds of their queen.

Or buried so far up...
Pages: 1 2 3 4