Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Texans @ Titans Monday Night Football Game Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, Jaguars fans!   Smile  A prime time battle of  AFC South Divisional rivals, and Houston Oiler descendants tonight, as the 5-5 Tennessee Titans come to Southeast  Texas to play the 7-3 Houston Texans, for ESPN's Monday Night Football.

There will also be likely mention, and the Texans will dedicate this game in honor, and for the Bob McNair, the Texans owner who was responsible for both bringing NFL and professional football back to Houston, and financing NRG Stadium to replace and next to the  NRG Astrodome.

Titans also leads the all-time regular season series over the Texans with their 18-15 record, in tonight's 34th all-time meeting.

Kickoff from NRG Stadium is by 8:15 PM, Eastern Standard Time.  NO injuries, and GO AFC!!! Wink Smile  Cool

https://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/201811260...ab=preview
Should be a good game.  I like when the Texans do their prime time red-outs.  Probably a nice diversion from living in the drug infested, ghetto ridden, Houston.
I hope they both lose.
Tacks will win this one, sending watthomer into hiding again. Or job hunting or whatever his word for "hiding in shame" is...
Nevermind....picture might have been considered "profane" by the mods....regardless...Titan Up
Wouldnt surprise me if the Texans lost this game.
But titans fans talking smack is beyond the pale.
I predict Poi stains on the field.
(11-26-2018, 08:53 PM)Jagwired Wrote: [ -> ]I predict Poi stains on the field.

I don't know why you rag on Mariota, he's way better than your precious Bortles.
tacks gonna lose lol
Mariota has got to go. Hasn't improved since a rookie
Yard
Run

tacks getting hammered
(11-26-2018, 10:35 PM)lastonealive Wrote: [ -> ]Mariota has got to go. Hasn't improved since a rookie

The tack fans are delusional about the guy. Behind one of the NFL's best offensive lines he's continually injured and when healthy he's got Bortles level production. If he had been taken by Jax he'd be considered a joke in the same way Bortles is, and probably would be at something like his 30th game played around now with the other half missed to injury.
How does this [BLEEP] taste  .
this Texans oline looks dominant as does the D. Don't think the qb is good enough to get them a championship though.
King garbage stat.. like always

Another loss where he'll get blown the hell out .

Mariota is a damn joke
Lmao!!!

Watt happened
That was out.

wow . Why don't we ever get treated like that on replays that was way more out than our fumble v Indy
Titan fans talked massive [BLEEP] [BLEEP] didn't they,?

Where the [BLEEP] are they now!

Bunch of [BLEEP] talkers
probably quite annoyed you scored after a blatant turnover that was ignored?
Mariota ruining completion percentage as a useful stat.

Announcers don't appear to know anything about jags injuries.
Pages: 1 2