Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Texans @ Titans Monday Night Football Game Thread

(This post was last modified: 11-26-2018, 03:56 PM by AmeliaFL.)

Hi, Jaguars fans!   Smile  A prime time battle of  AFC South Divisional rivals, and Houston Oiler descendants tonight, as the 5-5 Tennessee Titans come to Southeast  Texas to play the 7-3 Houston Texans, for ESPN's Monday Night Football.

There will also be likely mention, and the Texans will dedicate this game in honor, and for the Bob McNair, the Texans owner who was responsible for both bringing NFL and professional football back to Houston, and financing NRG Stadium to replace and next to the  NRG Astrodome.

Titans also leads the all-time regular season series over the Texans with their 18-15 record, in tonight's 34th all-time meeting.

Kickoff from NRG Stadium is by 8:15 PM, Eastern Standard Time.  NO injuries, and GO AFC!!! Wink Smile  Cool

https://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/201811260...ab=preview

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 11-27-2018, 03:19 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

Should be a good game.  I like when the Texans do their prime time red-outs.  Probably a nice diversion from living in the drug infested, ghetto ridden, Houston.

I hope they both lose.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Tacks will win this one, sending watthomer into hiding again. Or job hunting or whatever his word for "hiding in shame" is...
[Image: incredulous.gif]

(This post was last modified: 11-26-2018, 05:34 PM by unf_nashvillian.)

Nevermind....picture might have been considered "profane" by the mods....regardless...Titan Up
We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.

Wouldnt surprise me if the Texans lost this game.
But titans fans talking smack is beyond the pale.

I predict Poi stains on the field.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(11-26-2018, 08:53 PM)Jagwired Wrote: I predict Poi stains on the field.

I don't know why you rag on Mariota, he's way better than your precious Bortles.

tacks gonna lose lol
Jaguars Fundamentalist

Mariota has got to go. Hasn't improved since a rookie

Yard
Run

tacks getting hammered

(11-26-2018, 10:35 PM)lastonealive Wrote: Mariota has got to go. Hasn't improved since a rookie

The tack fans are delusional about the guy. Behind one of the NFL's best offensive lines he's continually injured and when healthy he's got Bortles level production. If he had been taken by Jax he'd be considered a joke in the same way Bortles is, and probably would be at something like his 30th game played around now with the other half missed to injury.

How does this [BLEEP] taste  .

this Texans oline looks dominant as does the D. Don't think the qb is good enough to get them a championship though.

(This post was last modified: 11-26-2018, 11:29 PM by TurndownforWatt.)

King garbage stat.. like always

Another loss where he'll get blown the hell out .

Mariota is a damn joke

(This post was last modified: 11-26-2018, 11:33 PM by TurndownforWatt.)

Lmao!!!

Watt happened

(This post was last modified: 11-26-2018, 11:42 PM by lastonealive.)

That was out.

wow . Why don't we ever get treated like that on replays that was way more out than our fumble v Indy

Titan fans talked massive [BLEEP] [BLEEP] didn't they,?

Where the [BLEEP] are they now!

Bunch of [BLEEP] talkers

probably quite annoyed you scored after a blatant turnover that was ignored?

Mariota ruining completion percentage as a useful stat.

Announcers don't appear to know anything about jags injuries.