Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Kessler provided the needed spark today on offense.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

WOW!!

I was totally wrong about him.
Unbelievable what a franchise type QB adds to this team. Those 3 yard passes on 3rd and 10 were terrific; hadn't seen that before here in Jacksonville.

Now we can look to getting another DL player in round 1 instead of seeking a QB
Made some tough plays and didn't hurt the team. Defense played lights out

Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk
(12-02-2018, 04:58 PM)old_man Wrote: [ -> ].....

WOW!!

[Image: 618166.gif]
Let's Gooooooo!!
Also, his quick release was dominating.....Did you see how they totally respected our passing game.....
defense won this game... get over your self
(12-02-2018, 04:58 PM)old_man Wrote: [ -> ].....

WOW!!

He did throw those passes behind the line of scrimmage accurately. But I don't think he was a spark. Last years D showed up, that is what happened, WE scored 6 points and won. If thats a spark, than we need a lot more lighter fluid.
Yeah!!! Kessler was awesome today!!

or was it the defense.....
(12-02-2018, 05:00 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: [ -> ]Made some tough plays and didn't hurt the team. Defense played lights out

He didn't help the team either...
This should be called the sarcasm thread.
He had all day to throw back there

Seriously, this oline is just trash. Turnstiles at Disneyworld
All he did was check the ball down to Yeldon lol... This game was all Defense.
(12-02-2018, 05:02 PM)HandsomeRob86 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-02-2018, 05:00 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: [ -> ]Made some tough plays and didn't hurt the team. Defense played lights out

He didn't help the team either...

I saw him run for a key first down and stay in the pocket tough and made some throws knowing he would be hit. Kessler 1-0
For those saying "all he did was check it down".

He went after it with Westbrook. Had Westbrook ran some cleaner routes today he had at least two chunk plays. He was also using his legs. And more importantly.

He didn't turn the [BLEEP] football over. Bet money Ba-La-K coughs it up once or twice in this one. I'll take Captain Checkdown 2.0 all day.
(12-02-2018, 05:01 PM)ramseyx20 Wrote: [ -> ]defense won this game... get over your self

Without the 6 points we don't win.  Once again the D let us down by not scoring any TDs -- Time to rebuild the defense.  Offense is good to go now for next year.
That beautiful fumble recovery he had was elite.

Now we are all good as long as our D can hold up and continue a shutout streak.
(12-02-2018, 05:03 PM)jaglyn Wrote: [ -> ]He had all day to throw back there

We need to draft some offensive linemen from FSU to fix the line.
(12-02-2018, 05:03 PM)jaglyn Wrote: [ -> ]He had all day to throw back there

It's almost like our whole o line is on IR.  Weeeeeiiiird.
(12-02-2018, 05:09 PM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]For those saying "all he did was check it down".

He went after it with Westbrook. Had Westbrook ran some cleaner routes today he had at least two chunk plays. He was also using his legs. And more importantly.

He didn't turn the [BLEEP] football over. Bet money Ba-La-K coughs it up once or twice in this one. I'll take Captain Checkdown 2.0 all day.

There's a reason why today's game was the lowest scoring game of the year and scoring only 6 points isn't going to win you many games. It just so happened that the Defense was incredible today.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6