Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Time to finish the cleaning
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
This lowly broom will be heading to Nashville. I have to finish sweeping. Half the job was done already, but the floors are getting dirty again and I feel a little #sweepsweep is coming.
heading into the jag killers domain... outlook not good
Whatever. Instead of brooms bring shop vacs because YOU ALL SUCK.

Tongue
The dirty spot on the floor is where you've been banging your cousin.
Here we go again
This is quite the ironic thread title.

Here in Jax about an hour ago I found myself behind a small crossover SUV thing in traffic. The SUV had Tennessee plates and a ragged titans flag in their window. They also opened their passenger door to dump some trash on the street at a stop light.

Now it's already widely known that titans fans are trash, so was that actually them abandoning one of their kids?
Tacks are gonna sweep the jags again? I think so
(12-03-2018, 02:04 PM)SeldomRite Wrote: [ -> ]This is quite the ironic thread title.

Here in Jax about an hour ago I found myself behind a small crossover SUV thing in traffic. The SUV had Tennessee plates and a ragged titans flag in their window. They also opened their passenger door to dump some trash on the street at a stop light.

Now it's already widely known that titans fans are trash, so was that actually them abandoning one of their kids?

Was it a dump or a jump?  It could have been one of their kids just trying to get away......
(12-03-2018, 03:33 PM)Sneakers Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-03-2018, 02:04 PM)SeldomRite Wrote: [ -> ]This is quite the ironic thread title.

Was it a dump or a jump?  It could have been one of their kids just trying to get away......

Either way, titans fans are trash.
Trust me when I tell you this (as a broom, I know from experience) ... Titans fans aren't the only ones dumping their trash in Jacksonville. In fact, it seems much of the country views our little town as a dump ...
(12-03-2018, 07:55 PM)HereComesTheBROOM43 Wrote: [ -> ]Trust me when I tell you this (as a broom, I know from experience) ... Titans fans aren't the only ones dumping their trash in Jacksonville. In fact, it seems much of the country views our little town as a dump ...

Ah the broom was banned. That's too bad, I rather enjoyed his taunts. I can't wait to see Mary and the tacks again.
he got perma banned for this thread? lmao this is the softest forum/fanbase on the internet

1 week before a rivalry game and u ban a guy for some (very) mild taunting... sad
(12-03-2018, 09:17 PM)VondyP Wrote: [ -> ]he got perma banned for this thread? lmao this is the softest forum/fanbase on the internet

1 week before a rivalry game and u ban a guy for some (very) mild taunting... sad

He felt the dragon's fury.
(12-03-2018, 10:12 PM)HandsomeRob86 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-03-2018, 09:17 PM)VondyP Wrote: [ -> ]he got perma banned for this thread? lmao this is the softest forum/fanbase on the internet

He felt the dragon's fury.

Why’s it always have to be the guys??? Ninja
This is why we can’t have anything nice.

Agreed, mods should lighten up and have fun
Lol.. Only 8 posts in..

Seriously, that has to be some kind of record. Lol.
(12-04-2018, 01:18 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: [ -> ]Lol.. Only 8 posts in..

Seriously, that has to be some kind of record. Lol.

8 posts. 

Not a single one of them with any substance beyond straight trolling. 

Most folks understand you have to try to contribute something to the conversation. He was warned and didn't make the adjustment.

You don't like it, don't post here.
I don't mind a bit of trolling if some entertainment value comes with it, but Broom was one of the lamest posters ever.
Pages: 1 2 3 4