Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Time to finish the cleaning

This lowly broom will be heading to Nashville. I have to finish sweeping. Half the job was done already, but the floors are getting dirty again and I feel a little #sweepsweep is coming.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 12-03-2018, 01:14 AM by VondyP.)

heading into the jag killers domain... outlook not good

Whatever. Instead of brooms bring shop vacs because YOU ALL SUCK.

Tongue

The dirty spot on the floor is where you've been banging your cousin.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Here we go again

This is quite the ironic thread title.

Here in Jax about an hour ago I found myself behind a small crossover SUV thing in traffic. The SUV had Tennessee plates and a ragged titans flag in their window. They also opened their passenger door to dump some trash on the street at a stop light.

Now it's already widely known that titans fans are trash, so was that actually them abandoning one of their kids?

Tacks are gonna sweep the jags again? I think so
[Image: incredulous.gif]

(12-03-2018, 02:04 PM)SeldomRite Wrote: This is quite the ironic thread title.

Here in Jax about an hour ago I found myself behind a small crossover SUV thing in traffic. The SUV had Tennessee plates and a ragged titans flag in their window. They also opened their passenger door to dump some trash on the street at a stop light.

Now it's already widely known that titans fans are trash, so was that actually them abandoning one of their kids?

Was it a dump or a jump?  It could have been one of their kids just trying to get away......
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(12-03-2018, 03:33 PM)Sneakers Wrote:
(12-03-2018, 02:04 PM)SeldomRite Wrote: This is quite the ironic thread title.

Was it a dump or a jump?  It could have been one of their kids just trying to get away......

Either way, titans fans are trash.

Trust me when I tell you this (as a broom, I know from experience) ... Titans fans aren't the only ones dumping their trash in Jacksonville. In fact, it seems much of the country views our little town as a dump ...

(12-03-2018, 07:55 PM)HereComesTheBROOM43 Wrote: Trust me when I tell you this (as a broom, I know from experience) ... Titans fans aren't the only ones dumping their trash in Jacksonville. In fact, it seems much of the country views our little town as a dump ...

Ah the broom was banned. That's too bad, I rather enjoyed his taunts. I can't wait to see Mary and the tacks again.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

(This post was last modified: 12-03-2018, 09:24 PM by VondyP.)

he got perma banned for this thread? lmao this is the softest forum/fanbase on the internet

1 week before a rivalry game and u ban a guy for some (very) mild taunting... sad

(12-03-2018, 09:17 PM)VondyP Wrote: he got perma banned for this thread? lmao this is the softest forum/fanbase on the internet

1 week before a rivalry game and u ban a guy for some (very) mild taunting... sad

He felt the dragon's fury.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

(12-03-2018, 10:12 PM)HandsomeRob86 Wrote:
(12-03-2018, 09:17 PM)VondyP Wrote: he got perma banned for this thread? lmao this is the softest forum/fanbase on the internet

He felt the dragon's fury.

Why’s it always have to be the guys??? Ninja
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

This is why we can’t have anything nice.

Agreed, mods should lighten up and have fun

(This post was last modified: 12-04-2018, 01:25 PM by TurndownforWatt.)

Lol.. Only 8 posts in..

Seriously, that has to be some kind of record. Lol.

(12-04-2018, 01:18 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: Lol.. Only 8 posts in..

Seriously, that has to be some kind of record. Lol.

8 posts. 

Not a single one of them with any substance beyond straight trolling. 

Most folks understand you have to try to contribute something to the conversation. He was warned and didn't make the adjustment.

You don't like it, don't post here.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

I don't mind a bit of trolling if some entertainment value comes with it, but Broom was one of the lamest posters ever.