Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Blake Bortles: Blake Bortles Wikipedia Club
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://www.barstoolsports.com/chicago/p...zy-week-14

Around 49 minutes..

Pretty funny stuff.
Meh...  At least it seems that he's handling his eventual cut well.  He still is pretty well set (financially) for life as long as he doesn't blow it.
Blake is hilarious, feel bad for the guy as he such a great guy.
He should go sign so where as a back up behind a future HOFer so can learn a little. I think Pittsburg is good fit for him, he can learn behind big Ben.
(12-12-2018, 05:50 PM)Mdjagsfan1989 Wrote: [ -> ]He should go sign so where as a back up behind a future HOFer so can learn a little. I think Pittsburg is good fit for him, he can learn behind big Ben.

I kind of think that he's going to end up in a backup position somewhere.  He's not great, but he is a serviceable backup in an emergency.  Just my opinion, he would have probably been better off being drafted by Pittsburgh and allowed to develop behind Big Ben.  After all, that was the comparison most cited (Bortles, Roethlisberger) when he was drafted.
(12-12-2018, 06:06 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-12-2018, 05:50 PM)Mdjagsfan1989 Wrote: [ -> ]He should go sign so where as a back up behind a future HOFer so can learn a little. I think Pittsburg is good fit for him, he can learn behind big Ben.

I kind of think that he's going to end up in a backup position somewhere.  He's not great, but he is a serviceable backup in an emergency.  Just my opinion, he would have probably been better off being drafted by Pittsburgh and allowed to develop behind Big Ben.  After all, that was the comparison most cited (Bortles, Roethlisberger) when he was drafted.

The media did that because they are of similar size. He actually models himself after Brett Favre (king of the INT) more a gunslinger run around make stuff happen. Its what olsen had him do alot. Once hackett took over and maroney they put him in a drop back pocket passer type QB and he did not thrive.

They have Dobbs and Rudolph.  Pitt would be the last place he would go.  I think he goes to NE.  BB will think he can fix him, he liked him coming out as well
(12-12-2018, 06:06 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]

I wouldn't be surprised at all if that's where he ends up.
(12-12-2018, 05:50 PM)TMdjagsfan1989 Wrote: [ -> ]He should go sign so where as a back up behind a future HOFer so can learn a little. I think Pittsburg is good fit for him, he can learn behind big Ben.

It ain’t gonna fix that throwing motion.