Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Blake Bortles: Blake Bortles Wikipedia Club

https://www.barstoolsports.com/chicago/p...zy-week-14

Around 49 minutes..

Pretty funny stuff.
Creator of the Website in 2001/2002

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Meh...  At least it seems that he's handling his eventual cut well.  He still is pretty well set (financially) for life as long as he doesn't blow it.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Blake is hilarious, feel bad for the guy as he such a great guy.

He should go sign so where as a back up behind a future HOFer so can learn a little. I think Pittsburg is good fit for him, he can learn behind big Ben.

(12-12-2018, 05:50 PM)Mdjagsfan1989 Wrote: He should go sign so where as a back up behind a future HOFer so can learn a little. I think Pittsburg is good fit for him, he can learn behind big Ben.

I kind of think that he's going to end up in a backup position somewhere.  He's not great, but he is a serviceable backup in an emergency.  Just my opinion, he would have probably been better off being drafted by Pittsburgh and allowed to develop behind Big Ben.  After all, that was the comparison most cited (Bortles, Roethlisberger) when he was drafted.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(12-12-2018, 06:06 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(12-12-2018, 05:50 PM)Mdjagsfan1989 Wrote: He should go sign so where as a back up behind a future HOFer so can learn a little. I think Pittsburg is good fit for him, he can learn behind big Ben.

I kind of think that he's going to end up in a backup position somewhere.  He's not great, but he is a serviceable backup in an emergency.  Just my opinion, he would have probably been better off being drafted by Pittsburgh and allowed to develop behind Big Ben.  After all, that was the comparison most cited (Bortles, Roethlisberger) when he was drafted.

The media did that because they are of similar size. He actually models himself after Brett Favre (king of the INT) more a gunslinger run around make stuff happen. Its what olsen had him do alot. Once hackett took over and maroney they put him in a drop back pocket passer type QB and he did not thrive.

They have Dobbs and Rudolph.  Pitt would be the last place he would go.  I think he goes to NE.  BB will think he can fix him, he liked him coming out as well

(12-12-2018, 06:06 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:

I wouldn't be surprised at all if that's where he ends up.

(12-12-2018, 05:50 PM)TMdjagsfan1989 Wrote: He should go sign so where as a back up behind a future HOFer so can learn a little. I think Pittsburg is good fit for him, he can learn behind big Ben.

It ain’t gonna fix that throwing motion.