Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jalen the only Probowl selection for the JAGS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Calais should have made it.
And he's starting again
OMG lambo got robbed

Jason Meyres from the jets made it lol

Good For him
Myers has been just as good as Lambo. Stop being a homer

(12-18-2018, 09:04 PM)JAGFAN88 Wrote: [ -> ]Calais should have made it.

Over which End?
(12-18-2018, 09:24 PM)JAGFAN88 Wrote: [ -> ]OMG lambo got robbed

Jason Meyres from the jets made it lol  

Good For him

Wow smh. everyone that leaves here improves. We have to change the culture for the better.
Jason Myers in the Pro Bowl #becausejaguars
Goodell: Well we really got the JAGS this year we wont have to put up with them beating up our protected teams in the playoffs. Tell me boys what can we do to put icing on the cake?

NFL: lets skip their kicker who is the best in the league and make their kicker they got rid of a probowler.

Goodell: Damm you guys are ruthless!
Is Lambo really the best kicker?

Jason Myers is 31 of 33

Lambo is 19 of 21.

As for Myers making the Pro bowl, good for him. I've always thought he was a good kicker, you can't teach the leg he has. It's a shame we gave up on him, but to be honest it probably made him a better kicker. Lambo went through a similar situation with the Chargers. Once a kicker gets the yips, a change of scenery is often the only hope.
Myers missed two XP against the Texans last week.

He was really bad with us. Lambo is an update for sure.

Who cares about the Pro bowl anyway ?
oh didn't realize Meyers had a good year. I just know that thursday or saturday game he missed 2 extra points.
(12-18-2018, 09:33 PM)rocdee Wrote: [ -> ]Myers has been just as good as Lambo. Stop being a homer

(12-18-2018, 09:04 PM)JAGFAN88 Wrote: [ -> ]Calais should have made it.

Over which End?

Calais over Melvin Ingram easily.
(12-19-2018, 08:23 AM)HolsterHusto Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-18-2018, 09:33 PM)rocdee Wrote: [ -> ]Myers has been just as good as Lambo. Stop being a homer

Over which End?

Calais has had an average year to other s outside of Jacksonville. The PB has always been a high school popularity contest. Whoever is always in the news (Jalen) or whoever is shown on SC all the time is who is gonna make it. Jalen deserves it tho.

Just like another poster stated, who really cares about the PB.
The Pro Bowl is such a complete joke.
I can't believe it hasn't been completely done away with by now.
We discuss this every year, but years ago when fan voting was granted any significant influence on the outcome it rendered pro bowl honors meaningless to me.
(12-19-2018, 10:17 AM)jagherd Wrote: [ -> ]The Pro Bowl is such a complete joke.

I think its for the kids now.

I think.
(12-19-2018, 08:23 AM)HolsterHusto Wrote: [ -> ]

Over which End?

Isn't Ingram a LB with the Chargers? he is going as a DE.

Anyway, Ingram going to the Pro bowl is a joke, but Calais (although he had a good season) doesn't deserve it over Chris Jones.
As good as Lambo has been for us, he's no more deserving than any other team's kicker. If he was perfect on the year and had a few 50+ game winners, maybe we could get him in. But a Jags kicker has worse odds of getting a Pro Bowl nod than an opposing Oline holding our Dline and getting it called.......
(12-19-2018, 10:17 AM)jagherd Wrote: [ -> ]The Pro Bowl is such a complete joke.

It draws in lots of eyeballs and lots of money. I wouldn't be surprised to see it eventually take on a different form, but the game itself ain't going anywhere.
(12-19-2018, 02:55 PM)TJBender Wrote: [ -> ]

It draws in lots of eyeballs and lots of money. I wouldn't be surprised to see it eventually take on a different form, but the game itself ain't going anywhere.

I wonder about that.  I haven't watched a Pro Bowl in well over a decade because it's boring.
Completely undeserved pro-bowl honor for JR. He has flashed in a few games but overall has been totally inconsistent this year. Just another example of players making the game on name recognition alone and not actual productivity.

Also, just another bargaining chip when he and his agent try to bankrupt the team with his holdout and contract discussions.
Pages: 1 2