Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: NFL.com - Dede Westbrook providing rare highlights for Jags
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dede Westbrook providing rare highlights for Jags

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001...s-for-jags

In a 4-10 season with an absent offense, Dede Westbrook has showcased potential and game-breaking ability in an otherwise forgettable campaign.
Dede Westbrook will be a 1000 yrd receiver next year.
Get this man a QB
(12-22-2018, 05:44 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: [ -> ]Get this man a QB

An OLine, TE and capable game plan.
(12-22-2018, 05:08 PM)Mdjagsfan1989 Wrote: [ -> ]Dede Westbrook will be a 1000 yrd receiver next year.

Depends entirely on who is the QB. Great QB's make for great WR's.
If Lee comes back as his usual self, and Chark takes a stwp forward in his development i think we can actually afford to address another position early in the draft
(12-29-2018, 08:17 PM)Firesky Wrote: [ -> ]If Lee comes back as his usual self, and Chark takes a stwp forward in his development i think we can actually afford to address another position early in the draft

I'm not giving up completely on Cole just yet, he showed talent last year but really took a step backward this year. I think he can be a productive player but has some work to do. I think they'll still go after a receiver in the draft. What they lack is a physical presence like Hurns or Robinson.
(12-30-2018, 06:38 AM)hb1148 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-29-2018, 08:17 PM)Firesky Wrote: [ -> ]If Lee comes back as his usual self, and Chark takes a stwp forward in his development i think we can actually afford to address another position early in the draft

I'm not giving up completely on Cole just yet, he showed talent last year but really took a step backward this year. I think he can be a productive player but has some work to do. I think they'll still go after a receiver in the draft. What they lack is a physical presence like Hurns or Robinson.

I have hope for Cole, it's just the old Sophmore Slump, though wideouts traditionally take off around year 3 anyway. Chark has the measurables to be the physical guy, he's gotta grow into the position some over the next two years.
Ouch, muffed punt.
And a great pass dropped....
Dede is a good complimentary receiver. We need a Julio Jones type badly