Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NFL.com - Dede Westbrook providing rare highlights for Jags

Dede Westbrook providing rare highlights for Jags

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001...s-for-jags

In a 4-10 season with an absent offense, Dede Westbrook has showcased potential and game-breaking ability in an otherwise forgettable campaign.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Dede Westbrook will be a 1000 yrd receiver next year.

Get this man a QB
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

(12-22-2018, 05:44 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: Get this man a QB

An OLine, TE and capable game plan.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

(12-22-2018, 05:08 PM)Mdjagsfan1989 Wrote: Dede Westbrook will be a 1000 yrd receiver next year.

Depends entirely on who is the QB. Great QB's make for great WR's.

If Lee comes back as his usual self, and Chark takes a stwp forward in his development i think we can actually afford to address another position early in the draft
Championship Formula:

1) Draft Trevor Lawrence!
2) Play good physical Defense! 
3) Keep 91% of the roster healthy!
4) ???
5) Blank #2
6) CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

(12-29-2018, 08:17 PM)Firesky Wrote: If Lee comes back as his usual self, and Chark takes a stwp forward in his development i think we can actually afford to address another position early in the draft

I'm not giving up completely on Cole just yet, he showed talent last year but really took a step backward this year. I think he can be a productive player but has some work to do. I think they'll still go after a receiver in the draft. What they lack is a physical presence like Hurns or Robinson.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(12-30-2018, 06:38 AM)hb1148 Wrote:
(12-29-2018, 08:17 PM)Firesky Wrote: If Lee comes back as his usual self, and Chark takes a stwp forward in his development i think we can actually afford to address another position early in the draft

I'm not giving up completely on Cole just yet, he showed talent last year but really took a step backward this year. I think he can be a productive player but has some work to do. I think they'll still go after a receiver in the draft. What they lack is a physical presence like Hurns or Robinson.

I have hope for Cole, it's just the old Sophmore Slump, though wideouts traditionally take off around year 3 anyway. Chark has the measurables to be the physical guy, he's gotta grow into the position some over the next two years.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Ouch, muffed punt.
Signature goes here.

And a great pass dropped....
Creator of the Website in 2001/2002

Dede is a good complimentary receiver. We need a Julio Jones type badly