Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: keep calais
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
i was wrong. dudes been great all year. amazing leader and role model for young guys. 

gotta find a way to keep him here without the massive cap hit
Yup. Even if he loses a step. Need him to lead these young bucks.
I saw the 9 sacks, and I was like 'when did he get all those.' It feels like no one has got consistent pressure this year, even tho we get occasional sacks. Hes definitely the man on D tho.
(12-23-2018, 03:20 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: [ -> ]Yup. Even if he loses a step. Need him to lead these young bucks.

Agree, but I'd like them to agree to a new contract which is more cap-friendly.
i think the jags expected more from yannick and co. calis has stepped up
He's been solid ever since he got to Jax. He's a beast, but won't come cheap for sure.
(12-23-2018, 03:32 PM)Steelers Beaches Wrote: [ -> ]He's been solid ever since he got to Jax. He's a beast, but won't come cheap for sure.

he’s already getting 15m a year and more after this year. that’s a lot for a 34 year old
(12-23-2018, 03:32 PM)Steelers Beaches Wrote: [ -> ]He's been solid ever since he got to Jax. He's a beast, but won't come cheap for sure.

He's under contract. So his price is already determined. 

The buzz all season has been whether he's a cap casualty or not. Jags could save 11.5 mil next year by cutting him. 
The hope is that he'll restructure, but I doubt that happens.
Duh
Duh x 2!!
For what, we’re not winning nothing next year. Let that man go find a team on the cusp of wining it all, while the Jags continue to chase their tail and continue making dumb decisions.
Not a leader. He's apathetic. Kick him to the curb.
(12-23-2018, 05:44 PM)knarnn Wrote: [ -> ]https://twitter.com/danielrpopper/status...52517?s=21

I think he’s safe.

Nice
Calais will be back. He's so good. Worth the $$$.
(12-23-2018, 05:44 PM)knarnn Wrote: [ -> ]https://twitter.com/danielrpopper/status...52517?s=21

I think he’s safe.

Yup, even if he doesn't restructure his contract, he isn't going anywhere next year. 

He's the best player on this D-Line and way too valuable to this team as a whole, to let him go.
Every time I read one of this kids threads I lose brain cells
(12-23-2018, 09:42 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: [ -> ]Every time I read one of this kids threads I lose brain cells

you didn’t have that many to begin with Smile
With the loss of Fowler and Ngakoue down big in production, same as Malik I'd hate to see him go. Especially with the ?'s around Taven Bryan.. who looks nothing like a top pick.
(12-24-2018, 02:13 AM)JaguarJosh05 Wrote: [ -> ]With the loss of Fowler and Ngakoue down big in production, same as Malik I'd hate to see him go. Especially with the ?'s around Taven Bryan.. who looks nothing like a top pick.

#29 overall is a top pick now LMAO...
Pages: 1 2 3