Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Merry Christmas everyone!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know we fight and argue a lot on here, but having a community of fans to cheer with and debate amongst is far better than the alternative. Merry Christmas!
Long live the FOAT!
Merry Christmas!!!!
Merry Christmas
Merry Christmas yall
Merry Christmas from tacky valley!
Merry Christmas to all (okay, maybe not the tack fans...)
Merry Christmas, folks!!

Hope everyone is having a great day and basking in holiday cheer.
Merry Christmas! XOXO
Merry Christmas!
(12-25-2018, 11:17 AM)Upper Wrote: [ -> ]I know we fight and argue a lot on here, but having a community of fans to cheer with and debate amongst is far better than the alternative. Merry Christmas!

Agree completely...and I wouldn't have it any other way (except the whole winning the Super Bowl/losing seasons thing).  With the exception of a few interlopers/trolls, we all want what's in the best interest of the team.  We just differ on what that is at a given time and how to achieve it.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and Happy Festivus to all of you!

Please be safe.
[Image: merry-christmas-gifs-2018.gif]
Merry Christmas from Denmark Smile
Thank you for taking a stand and not being afraid to wish others a Merry Christmas.  I'm of Jewish faith and hope all my fellow fans have a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all...
Merry Christmas to all of the fine posters on the Jags message board.

Santa, please bring us a franchise QB.
Merry Christmas ya filthy animals
On to Boxer day.... thanks for the forums. Go Jaguars back to the future in 2019.