Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Merry Christmas everyone!

I know we fight and argue a lot on here, but having a community of fans to cheer with and debate amongst is far better than the alternative. Merry Christmas!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Long live the FOAT!

Merry Christmas!!!!

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas yall

Merry Christmas from tacky valley!
[Image: incredulous.gif]

Merry Christmas to all (okay, maybe not the tack fans...)

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Merry Christmas, folks!!

Hope everyone is having a great day and basking in holiday cheer.

Merry Christmas! XOXO
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Merry Christmas!
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(This post was last modified: 12-25-2018, 12:30 PM by Bullseye.)

(12-25-2018, 11:17 AM)Upper Wrote: I know we fight and argue a lot on here, but having a community of fans to cheer with and debate amongst is far better than the alternative. Merry Christmas!

Agree completely...and I wouldn't have it any other way (except the whole winning the Super Bowl/losing seasons thing).  With the exception of a few interlopers/trolls, we all want what's in the best interest of the team.  We just differ on what that is at a given time and how to achieve it.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and Happy Festivus to all of you!

Please be safe.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

[Image: merry-christmas-gifs-2018.gif]

Merry Christmas from Denmark Smile

Thank you for taking a stand and not being afraid to wish others a Merry Christmas.  I'm of Jewish faith and hope all my fellow fans have a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all...
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Merry Christmas to all of the fine posters on the Jags message board.

Santa, please bring us a franchise QB.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

Merry Christmas ya filthy animals

On to Boxer day.... thanks for the forums. Go Jaguars back to the future in 2019.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.