Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Thomas Rawls signs with the Jags MERGED
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not that this necessarily means anything..

But I'm happier if 3.4nette was out of Jacksonville.
Rawls = cheap depth that may not even survive August cuts
Jaguars sign former Seahawks RB Thomas Rawls

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001...omas-rawls

The Jaguars appear to be a in a state of transition at running back. They signed former Seahawk Thomas Rawls, Ian Rapoport reports, and it might be the first of multiple moves to their backfield.
Ex-seahawks RB.....who played under OC Darrell Bevell....
Uh oh, the Bevell connection. The run run pass in full effect.
(01-09-2019, 12:28 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]Rawls = cheap depth that may not even survive August cuts

Pretty much. He signed a reserve/future contract. He’s basically here on a try out basis.
(01-09-2019, 01:34 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: [ -> ]Uh oh, the Bevell connection.  The run run pass in full effect.

Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't the Seahawks go to back to back Super Bowls with that approach?
(01-09-2019, 02:02 PM)Bullseye Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-09-2019, 01:34 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: [ -> ]Uh oh, the Bevell connection.  The run run pass in full effect.

Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't the Seahawks go to back to back Super Bowls with that approach?

Ground and pound baby.  Been that way for the past 15 season and I can't get enough of it.
(01-09-2019, 02:16 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-09-2019, 02:02 PM)Bullseye Wrote: [ -> ]Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't the Seahawks go to back to back Super Bowls with that approach?

Ground and pound baby.  Been that way for the past 15 season and I can't get enough of it.

You should get a custom Jags jersey and put Ground N' Pound on the nameplate.
His brother Lou might have been a better choice!
Bevell already getting his guys?