Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Thomas Rawls signs with the Jags MERGED

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Not that this necessarily means anything..

But I'm happier if 3.4nette was out of Jacksonville.

Rawls = cheap depth that may not even survive August cuts

Jaguars sign former Seahawks RB Thomas Rawls

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001...omas-rawls

The Jaguars appear to be a in a state of transition at running back. They signed former Seahawk Thomas Rawls, Ian Rapoport reports, and it might be the first of multiple moves to their backfield.

(This post was last modified: 01-09-2019, 01:07 PM by MikePete54.)

Ex-seahawks RB.....who played under OC Darrell Bevell....

Uh oh, the Bevell connection. The run run pass in full effect.

(01-09-2019, 12:28 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Rawls = cheap depth that may not even survive August cuts

Pretty much. He signed a reserve/future contract. He’s basically here on a try out basis.

(01-09-2019, 01:34 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Uh oh, the Bevell connection.  The run run pass in full effect.

Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't the Seahawks go to back to back Super Bowls with that approach?

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(01-09-2019, 02:02 PM)Bullseye Wrote:
(01-09-2019, 01:34 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Uh oh, the Bevell connection.  The run run pass in full effect.

Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't the Seahawks go to back to back Super Bowls with that approach?

Ground and pound baby.  Been that way for the past 15 season and I can't get enough of it.

(01-09-2019, 02:16 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote:
(01-09-2019, 02:02 PM)Bullseye Wrote: Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't the Seahawks go to back to back Super Bowls with that approach?

Ground and pound baby.  Been that way for the past 15 season and I can't get enough of it.

You should get a custom Jags jersey and put Ground N' Pound on the nameplate.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

His brother Lou might have been a better choice!

Bevell already getting his guys?