Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: 2019 season record predictions?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Look, I know it's a little early for this and all.. seeing as we haven't even reached FA or the draft yet.. however, what do you guys think we can do next year? Years of watching the Jags have made me reluctant to be optimistic, but I've actually found myself with a pretty good feeling about this coming year. 

I think as long as we shed some skin (Bortles, Malik, etc.), Retain some key guys, and maybe hit on a few picks, we find ourselves with a winning season next year.

We're going to get Foles. It's basically written in stars at this point with the hiring of DeFlip or whatever his name is. If we can roll out the same OL we had weeks 1-4 with the addition of Foles and a healthy LF, and Myles Jack can mature as a field general MLB, I can see us gong 9-7 or 10-6.

What do you guys think? Will we see a better season in 2019? Or will it be the same ol' Jags?
We will play in at least 16 games. We will win some of them. When we don't this board will overreact in the usual fashion.
19-0
We will play in at least 16 games. We will win some of them. When we don't this board will overreact in the usual fashion.
I have no idea. I have to see what we do in the draft and free agency first. It's too early to tell.
We will play in 16 games. We will win some of them. When we don’t this board will overreact in the usual fashion.
16 games we will play in. Some of the them we will win. This board will overreact in the usual fashion if we don't win some of them.
(01-26-2019, 10:27 AM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: [ -> ]19-0

Ditto.
Before I even opened the thread, I knew what the replies would be hahaha

Well done everyone!

Oh.... and we are going to play in at least 16 games. With a football and players and weather.
(01-26-2019, 11:12 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]16 games we will play in. Some of the them we will win. This board will overreact in the usual fashion if we don't win some of them.

Had to be different, didn’t you?
Why not I am bored. We are a 8-8 baseline team. We have the defense to be better but it comes down to what happens before the season.

Are their any fans that don't complain?
(01-26-2019, 11:27 AM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-26-2019, 11:12 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]16 games we will play in. Some of the them we will win. This board will overreact in the usual fashion if we don't win some of them.

Had to be different, didn’t you?

He's special.
How can you predict something when you dont even know what the team or roster is going to look like?
12-4. Bortles MVP. Servers melt at halftime of the Super Bowl.
16-0. Fournette shocks Jags Nation as he wins league MVP running for 3,279 yards and 46 TDs. In post-Superbowl press conference TC says "clearing the air must have worked".
(01-26-2019, 12:10 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]How can you predict something when you dont even know what the team or roster is going to look like?

Well, you can't KNOW how they will do with anything but a guessing, and even after the draft and free agency, it might not be much less of a guess, but as a few have said, just for fun, I like trying to predict.

What we DO know at this point is their schedule, so let's start there. 

TN x 2
Indy X 2
Hous x 2

Not only are all 3 div. opponents coming off winning records, ALL appear to be on the upswing. (2 teams went to the playoffs, and TN was very nearly a 3rd) Yes, I know, I know: last year's success is no guarantee of continued success the following season (look no further than the Jags the last two years).   But assuming injuries don't slam anyone, I'm going to predict all 3 div. opponents remain strong and if that's the case, Jags go 3-3 vs them. Could be 4-2 or 2-4. But inner div. appears as tough as any. 

@Den. - Usually a tough game at their place. Without knowing their QB who knows. Their D could be tough. I'll call it an L.

KC - Weak D, but what firepower on O. Surprise W.

@ Oak. - Still rebuilding. W.

@ LAC. Still very solid. L.

@ Atl. - Jekyll and Hyde. W.

@ Car. - IDK, will Cam be playing? L. 

NO - L. 

TB - I am waiting for a breakthrough season at some point, but, W.

Cinci - W

Jets - W. 

8-8 on the low side, 9-7 medium, with chance of 10-6, if they offer decent QB play one way or another.
4-8-4. Because of symmetry.
5-11. Finally some consistency
I’ll chime in when we have a QB and know what’s going on at At RT/RG.

At this point -it could be 6-10 - or it could be 10-6 if that ^ stuff gets fixed.
My guarantee is that prior to the 2019 training cap over 70% of the board will be predicting 10+ wins for the season due to "the amazing offseason that the Jaguars had."
Pages: 1 2 3