Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jaguars to keep Myles Jack at Strongsville LB..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
As they should Good for em. Strongville? Wink
Quote:As they should Good for em. Strongville? Wink
lol my phone has a Swype mode and I'm not used to it.. it types automatically which I hate..
You can't switch modes to alphanumeric? Swiping, auto typing/correct, argh.
it's called OTTO, get it right. 

Putting the best players on the field...that's a terrible idea.
Quote:Putting the best players on the field...that's a terrible idea.
Isn't that what gets you burned at the stake?
Ugh Bradley making up new positions
Quote:Ugh Bradley making up new positions
It's just a name... that's it. He didn't make up any position. Just like the "LEO" DE. Just like the Big End aka "1B" that Odrick and Alualu play. It's simply a name for a position they use in the scheme, it's their terminology. Every coach in the league has them.

I really don't understand how this is such a hard concept for people to grasp.

Have you never heard of a Buck LB? or Jack LB? or Elephant LB/DE? They are simply names for a position that some coaches use in their schemes. Nothing more, nothing less.
Hey its something! Get the man a job and let him play!

Skoots will be leaving for a contender next year. Hes too good for this treatment!

Quote:Skoots will be leaving for a contender next year. Hes too good for this treatment!
bahahahaha

Sarcasm?
Scoota can scoot ova
Quote:It's just a name... that's it. He didn't make up any position. Just like the "LEO" DE. Just like the Big End aka "1B" that Odrick and Alualu play. It's simply a name for a position they use in the scheme, it's their terminology. Every coach in the league has them.

I really don't understand how this is such a hard concept for people to grasp.

Have you never heard of a Buck LB? or Jack LB? or Elephant LB/DE? They are simply names for a position that some coaches use in their schemes. Nothing more, nothing less.
I disagree Jack poz Smith is a fast tandem.. and can keep defenses honest with athleticism..
Time to make the defense a burning torcher!
[Image: strongsville5__2_.jpg]

Quote:I disagree Jack poz Smith is a fast tandem.. and can keep defenses honest with athleticism..

I has confused. Reply fail? He is correct in that coaches have their own terminology.
Sounds about right. Wasn't that almost the same amount of time Telvin Smith waited before he Baca me a starter his rookie season?
Quote:I disagree Jack poz Smith is a fast tandem.. and can keep defenses honest with athleticism..
wut  :ermm:

that doesn't have anything to do with what I said lol.
Quote:wut :ermm:

that doesn't have anything to do with what I said lol.

I disagree. I think Taco Bell is a first class establishment.
Pages: 1 2 3 4