Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jaguars to keep Myles Jack at Strongsville LB..

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

As they should Good for em. Strongville? Wink
Success is a journey, not a destination.  Go all out Mighty Jaguars.

Quote:As they should Good for em. Strongville? Wink
lol my phone has a Swype mode and I'm not used to it.. it types automatically which I hate..

You can't switch modes to alphanumeric? Swiping, auto typing/correct, argh.
Success is a journey, not a destination.  Go all out Mighty Jaguars.

it's called OTTO, get it right. 

Putting the best players on the field...that's a terrible idea.

Quote:Putting the best players on the field...that's a terrible idea.
Isn't that what gets you burned at the stake?
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

Ugh Bradley making up new positions

Quote:Ugh Bradley making up new positions
It's just a name... that's it. He didn't make up any position. Just like the "LEO" DE. Just like the Big End aka "1B" that Odrick and Alualu play. It's simply a name for a position they use in the scheme, it's their terminology. Every coach in the league has them.

I really don't understand how this is such a hard concept for people to grasp.

Have you never heard of a Buck LB? or Jack LB? or Elephant LB/DE? They are simply names for a position that some coaches use in their schemes. Nothing more, nothing less.

Hey its something! Get the man a job and let him play!

Skoots will be leaving for a contender next year. Hes too good for this treatment!

Quote:Skoots will be leaving for a contender next year. Hes too good for this treatment!
bahahahaha

Sarcasm?

Scoota can scoot ova

(This post was last modified: 10-11-2016, 12:33 PM by HERO OF THE DAY.)

Quote:It's just a name... that's it. He didn't make up any position. Just like the "LEO" DE. Just like the Big End aka "1B" that Odrick and Alualu play. It's simply a name for a position they use in the scheme, it's their terminology. Every coach in the league has them.

I really don't understand how this is such a hard concept for people to grasp.

Have you never heard of a Buck LB? or Jack LB? or Elephant LB/DE? They are simply names for a position that some coaches use in their schemes. Nothing more, nothing less.
I disagree Jack poz Smith is a fast tandem.. and can keep defenses honest with athleticism..

Time to make the defense a burning torcher!

[Image: strongsville5__2_.jpg]

Quote:I disagree Jack poz Smith is a fast tandem.. and can keep defenses honest with athleticism..

I has confused. Reply fail? He is correct in that coaches have their own terminology.

Sounds about right. Wasn't that almost the same amount of time Telvin Smith waited before he Baca me a starter his rookie season?

Quote:I disagree Jack poz Smith is a fast tandem.. and can keep defenses honest with athleticism..
wut  :ermm:

that doesn't have anything to do with what I said lol.

Quote:wut :ermm:

that doesn't have anything to do with what I said lol.

I disagree. I think Taco Bell is a first class establishment.