Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: One for Beach Bunnie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
45 years ago today, Warner Brothers dumped a Mel Brooks movie in only 13 theaters hoping no one would notice.

Audiences did notice and then made Blazing Saddles one of the most successful comedies of all time! A movie that would never make it past today’s PC police.
Aww, thanks Drifter! The most awesomest movie ever made! Laughing
“It’s twue! It’s twue!”
(02-08-2019, 10:50 AM)The Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]45 years ago today, Warner Brothers dumped a Mel Brooks movie in only 13 theaters hoping no one would notice.

Audiences did notice and then made Blazing Saddles one of the most successful comedies of all time! A movie that would never make it past today’s PC police.

With today's standards, I am surprised Mel is not in jail.

Cleavon Little was so good it is hard to imagine Richard Pryor in the role even though it was written for him.
(02-08-2019, 10:50 AM)The Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]45 years ago today, Warner Brothers dumped a Mel Brooks movie in only 13 theaters hoping no one would notice.

Mongo only pawn in game of life.
Gene Wilder only agreed to be in the movie if Mel would look at a script he was writing and turn it in to a movie.........

The Script........

Young Frankenstein!
Candygram for Mongo!
Dear, Bunnie, here is my Valentines Day Gift for you. Even though The Drifter stole you from me, I will never surrender. Love

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKFx0MMqb48
(02-14-2019, 09:59 PM)Sammy Wrote: [ -> ]Dear, Bunnie, here is my Valentines Day Gift for you. Even though The Drifter stole you from me, I will never surrender. Love

Love
(02-14-2019, 09:59 PM)Sammy Wrote: [ -> ]Dear, Bunnie, here is my Valentines Day Gift for you. Even though The Drifter stole you from me, I will never surrender. Love

Now Sammy, Drifter did not steal The Bunnie from you.  You abandoned her.  She pined and pined for you for minutes when you disappeared.  Besides, Biscuit is who you need to be concerned with and keep an eye on Rico.
(02-15-2019, 05:04 PM)copycat Wrote: [ -> ]

Now Sammy, Drifter did not steal The Bunnie from you.  You abandoned her.  She pined and pined for you for minutes when you disappeared.  Besides, Biscuit is who you need to be concerned with and keep an eye on Rico.

Finally! Someone knows the actual truth...well except for that whole biscuit and Rico thing!
(02-15-2019, 06:37 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-15-2019, 05:04 PM)copycat Wrote: [ -> ]Now Sammy, Drifter did not steal The Bunnie from you.  You abandoned her.  She pined and pined for you for minutes when you disappeared.  Besides, Biscuit is who you need to be concerned with and keep an eye on Rico.

Finally! Someone knows the actual truth...well except for that whole biscuit and Rico thing!
No need to be coy now.  Sammy needs to know the truth.  Between binge watching GOT and The Dead and wishing that you were the Bachelorette we all saw you peek at Homebiscuits 54 inch waist and Rico receding hairline and sigh.  Sammy did this to you and he needs to own it!
(02-15-2019, 08:44 PM)copycat Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-15-2019, 06:37 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]Finally! Someone knows the actual truth...well except for that whole biscuit and Rico thing!
No need to be coy now.  Sammy needs to know the truth.  Between binge watching GOT and The Dead and wishing that you were the Bachelorette we all saw you peek at Homebiscuits 54 inch waist and Rico receding hairline and sigh.  Sammy did this to you and he needs to own it!

You weren’t supposed to notice that stuff! Angry
(02-15-2019, 05:04 PM)copycat Wrote: [ -> ]Now Sammy, Drifter did not steal The Bunnie from you.  You abandoned her.  She pined and pined for you for minutes when you disappeared.  Besides, Biscuit is who you need to be concerned with and keep an eye on Rico.

Seriously, a whole minute?  ... I AM AWESOME !!! Banana

Okay, that was quite funny ... but everyone knows I don't have the level of mental stability required to be anything more than a fad ... at best.

I could be so very lucky.
(02-15-2019, 11:41 PM)Sammy Wrote: [ -> ]

Seriously, a whole minute?  ... I AM AWESOME !!! Banana

Okay, that was quite funny ... but everyone knows I don't have the level of mental stability required to be anything more than a fad ... at best.

You shouldn’t have dumped me! Tongue
(02-15-2019, 11:45 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-15-2019, 11:41 PM)Sammy Wrote: [ -> ]Seriously, a whole minute?  ... I AM AWESOME !!! Banana

You shouldn’t have dumped me! Tongue

You left Stiletto gouges all over my body as you walked all over me to run off with The Drifter. I still have the scares to prove it.  Tongue Tongue  <------- Two tongues trump one tongue ... I think.

Did I spell Scare right? Spelling it like - Scare doesn't seem right.  How about Skar ... That seems to fit better.
(02-15-2019, 11:55 PM)Sammy Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-15-2019, 11:45 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]You shouldn’t have dumped me! Tongue

You left Stiletto gouges all over my body as you walked all over me to run off with The Drifter. I still have the scares to prove it.  Tongue Tongue  <------- Two tongues trump one tongue ... I think.

Did I spell Scare right? Spelling it like - Scare doesn't seem right.  How about Skar ... That seems to fit better.

Hey now, you asked me to walk on you in those shoes! Don’t start complaining about SCARS now! Ninja
Was "scares" the safe word?
(02-15-2019, 05:04 PM)copycat Wrote: [ -> ]

Nope. She just uses me to get back at Sammy. Once she even asked if I thought I could "take him". I shrugged and said sure. He's fairly tall but if I moved the passenger seat back he could fit inside my truck. Where were we going? Then she just rolled her eyes and told me to shut up and do as she says - and not to expect anything.
(02-16-2019, 01:11 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]

Nope. She just uses me to get back at Sammy. Once she even asked if I thought I could "take him". I shrugged and said sure. He's fairly tall but if I moved the passenger seat back he could fit inside my truck. Where were we going? Then she just rolled her eyes and told me to shut up and do as she says - and not to expect anything.

It’s cuz you ask too many questions!
Pages: 1 2