Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: 4 Net
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Really?!?

He better be good.
Guess we'll be drafting a QB in the 1st round next year.

Great pick
Welcome to Jville young man.. Let's get it rollin..
Hope this means Blake will no longer be our lead rusher
2nd rd qb now
Caldwell sounds like this is more of a Coughlin pick then a Caldwell pick.

I'm just not a fan of a RB at 4 but I guess he's that much better than the last few pass rushers or O linemen.

I'm excited to see if is he takes over the games. I'll be looking for that 140ypg average in NFL
Love it
He better be the next Adrian Peterson...

Now we finally have an identity on offense that isnt blake pick 6s.. hand the ball to this man.. go talk to cutler, look at qbs in round 2.. or make sure blake only throws 20 times a game.. run the ball and use our top notch on paper Defense.. this division is winnable
Quote:Now we finally have an identity on offense that isnt blake pick 6s.. hand the ball to this man.. go talk to cutler, look at qbs in round 2.. or make sure blake only throws 20 times a game.. run the ball and use our top notch on paper Defense.. this division is winnable

I can't wait for the day the jags get out of 1950's football...
The guy is a monster. I have been banging the table for months for him. 

Good pick. I don't know why people wanted to take a dline man here that usually takes a couple of years of development. The Jags are in win now mode.

Now we have 3 rbs that can control the offense instead of Blake.

People complain about our oline but once Olson was fired the running game improved dramatically. Look it up.
Quote:Now we finally have an identity on offense that isnt blake pick 6s.. hand the ball to this man.. go talk to cutler, look at qbs in round 2.. or make sure blake only throws 20 times a game.. run the ball and use our top notch on paper Defense.. this division is winnable

We need a starting OG and more O-Line depth/competition.
Will Alualu be his FB?

I like what little I've seen of him. Can make people miss, but he doesn't have to. Can run over people which we haven't seen since MJD
Quote:Good pick. I don't know why people wanted to take a dline man here that usually takes a couple of years of development. The Jags are in win now mode.

Now we have 3 rbs that can control the offense instead of Blake.

People complain about our oline but once Olson was fired the running game improved dramatically. Look it up.

We can only win now with a QB who doesn't lose the game at a minimum.  We have a defense and a RB.  Build the O-Line and find a QB who doesn't throw the game away, literally.
Quote:Will Alualu be his FB?

I like what little I've seen of him. Can make people miss, but he doesn't have to. Can run over people which we haven't seen since MJD

Alualu plays for steelers now
Hmmm so when do the he's a bust threads start?

Quote:Will Alualu be his FB?

I realize you don't follow the Jags, but they signed a FB in the offseason, and Alualu is gone.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8