Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Man Sits On Toilet Playing A Game So Long A Body Part Fell Out Of Him
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Man Sits On Toilet Playing A Game On His Cell Phone So Long A Body Part Fell Out Of Him

There are some things that you just never expect to hear. Like…that your rectum has fallen out. When a man in south-east China noticed a ball-sized lump fall out of his anus around midnight, he rushed to the hospital. 

https://awm.com/man-sits-on-toilet-1play..._pQppPaNjE
So, in essence, this guy no longer has an opinion.
The humor on this message board has finally bottomed out.
Now there's a gamer who truly gives a crap.
Happens to me all the time ... I just poke it back in with a stick.
(02-19-2019, 08:48 AM)Sammy Wrote: [ -> ]Happens to me all the time ... I just poke it back in with a stick.

"A" stick?
(02-19-2019, 12:41 AM)Sneakers Wrote: [ -> ]The humor on this message board has finally bottomed out.

I wish I could post the video of “Battlefield Friends” where the colonel explains you can’t level up if your not playing the game.  Then asked if they got a [BLEEP] bucket, because if your [BLEEP] your not playing.  But I’m pretty sure there’s some language in it.
(02-19-2019, 09:08 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-19-2019, 08:48 AM)Sammy Wrote: [ -> ]Happens to me all the time ... I just poke it back in with a stick.

"A" stick?

Ummm ... That's where the phrase "Stick it up your [BLEEP] came from"