Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: what makes you feel like a big baby?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
what i mean by the topic is what is it that scares you so much that your afriad just like a little baby would be. 

For me its thunderstroms.   I become a very big baby then unless im in a car. even in my house i get nervoues with thunderstroms.
Spiders. They simultaneously fascinate and terrify me.
Snakes I hate them all. Worse is when I have to get them out of hen house.
Snakes, spiders and clowns. All need to be killed with fire!
Oh, thank God, I thought this was a grown baby fetish thread.
(02-20-2019, 11:59 PM)Jagsfan4life9/28/82 Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, thank God, I thought this was a grown baby fetish thread.

Those kinda scare me too! Confused
My deep rooted anxiety about the reputation button.
(02-21-2019, 12:01 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-20-2019, 11:59 PM)Jagsfan4life9/28/82 Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, thank God, I thought this was a grown baby fetish thread.

Those kinda scare me too! Confused

Yeah, me too!
I'm not real fond of needles.

(02-20-2019, 11:39 PM)EricC85 Wrote: [ -> ]Snakes I hate them all. Worse is when I have to get them out of hen house.

I was kinda chuckling at this Eric but our snakes are maybe 3 feet long and yours are 25.  Confused

I gotta know, how do you get them out?
Easily, hands down. Snakes
Cockroaches. The big ones. Yikes.

I'm out.
When I run out of beer.
A fever when it hits about 103.

Heights -- Also, during my college summers I used to climb ladders routinely to patch factory roofs and paint the the building features (e.g. railings, etc.). Dragging two 5 gallon buckets up ladders in a single climb was not an issue. Fast forward 30 years later and I find myself afraid of heights, knowing all it takes is 1 slip and I could be dead or paralized -- it's gotten worse over the years (climbing the aztec pyramids in mexico was one of those i'm so done with heights moments -- instead of enjoying the top, i got down as quickly as possible).
My family in the event I die. I don't personally fear death. When my time comes it comes.

But I just hope my family can pick up the pieces and keep moving forward. I don't want people to sulk over my death.

Would rather see them celebrate my life by living their best life as much as possible. I don't want to be an excuse for someone to spiral out of control.

That's it really.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
To actually answer:

1) I have always been scared of heights.  I figure 6'5" is high enough to be up for me.   Smile

2) Lightning.  This could easily be 1B.

3) Over the years I have gotten claustrophobic.  I don't recall always being like that.  I had a hell of a time getting an MRI on my shoulder both times I had it done.  Even the 'open' MRI is too much for me.  I was a basket case when we went in some caverns in Texas a few years ago.
Failure.
(02-21-2019, 10:43 AM)Rico Wrote: [ -> ]To actually answer:

1) I have always been scared of heights.  I figure 6'5" is high enough to be up for me.   Smile

2) Lightning.  This could easily be 1B.

3) Over the years I have gotten claustrophobic.  I don't recall always being like that.  I had a hell of a time getting an MRI on my shoulder both times I had it done.  Even the 'open' MRI is too much for me.  I was a basket case when we went in some caverns in Texas a few years ago.

Lightning, as well. It’s the fastest way to get me off a golf course. A couple of times I’ve been caught on the far end of a course when a storm rolled in while walking a round and had nowhere to go. 
When lightning threatens you’re supposed to stay from under trees and away from open spaces - a golf course, and there I was. The pucker factor was high.
vertigo-inducing heights get me every time.

If I'm strapped in, I can go on the tallest, wildest roller coasters out there; I get nauseous looking at a photo I snapped over the ledge of the St. Augustine lighthouse. Not to mention the staircase, being able to see through the steel-grate stairs all the way to the bottom led to me grabbing a rail, closing my eyes, and walking the entire stairwell blind.
I painted houses in my younger days, and being the skinniest (soberest) one on the crew, always got the top of the house jobs. I was fine on any ladder, as long as I could keep a white-knuckle grip on that top rung. If I had to climb off the ladder, say to get on the roof, I was practically paralyzed trying to climb back onto the ladder.
Mice, Rats and Bats. Ironically, I'm fine with snakes. I'm even fascinated by them and I used to catch them as a kid and chase my family around with them, just to be an [BLEEP]. If I see a mouse or especially a rat or bat, I'm running for the hills. They creep me out.
Pages: 1 2 3