Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
what makes you feel like a big baby?

what i mean by the topic is what is it that scares you so much that your afriad just like a little baby would be. 

For me its thunderstroms.   I become a very big baby then unless im in a car. even in my house i get nervoues with thunderstroms.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Spiders. They simultaneously fascinate and terrify me.

Snakes I hate them all. Worse is when I have to get them out of hen house.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Snakes, spiders and clowns. All need to be killed with fire!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Oh, thank God, I thought this was a grown baby fetish thread.

(02-20-2019, 11:59 PM)Jagsfan4life9/28/82 Wrote: Oh, thank God, I thought this was a grown baby fetish thread.

Those kinda scare me too! Confused
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

My deep rooted anxiety about the reputation button.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(02-21-2019, 12:01 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(02-20-2019, 11:59 PM)Jagsfan4life9/28/82 Wrote: Oh, thank God, I thought this was a grown baby fetish thread.

Those kinda scare me too! Confused

Yeah, me too!

I'm not real fond of needles.

(02-20-2019, 11:39 PM)EricC85 Wrote: Snakes I hate them all. Worse is when I have to get them out of hen house.

I was kinda chuckling at this Eric but our snakes are maybe 3 feet long and yours are 25.  Confused

I gotta know, how do you get them out?

Easily, hands down. Snakes

Cockroaches. The big ones. Yikes.

I'm out.

When I run out of beer.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

A fever when it hits about 103.

Heights -- Also, during my college summers I used to climb ladders routinely to patch factory roofs and paint the the building features (e.g. railings, etc.). Dragging two 5 gallon buckets up ladders in a single climb was not an issue. Fast forward 30 years later and I find myself afraid of heights, knowing all it takes is 1 slip and I could be dead or paralized -- it's gotten worse over the years (climbing the aztec pyramids in mexico was one of those i'm so done with heights moments -- instead of enjoying the top, i got down as quickly as possible).

My family in the event I die. I don't personally fear death. When my time comes it comes.

But I just hope my family can pick up the pieces and keep moving forward. I don't want people to sulk over my death.

Would rather see them celebrate my life by living their best life as much as possible. I don't want to be an excuse for someone to spiral out of control.

That's it really.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

To actually answer:

1) I have always been scared of heights.  I figure 6'5" is high enough to be up for me.   Smile

2) Lightning.  This could easily be 1B.

3) Over the years I have gotten claustrophobic.  I don't recall always being like that.  I had a hell of a time getting an MRI on my shoulder both times I had it done.  Even the 'open' MRI is too much for me.  I was a basket case when we went in some caverns in Texas a few years ago.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Failure.

(02-21-2019, 10:43 AM)Rico Wrote: To actually answer:

1) I have always been scared of heights.  I figure 6'5" is high enough to be up for me.   Smile

2) Lightning.  This could easily be 1B.

3) Over the years I have gotten claustrophobic.  I don't recall always being like that.  I had a hell of a time getting an MRI on my shoulder both times I had it done.  Even the 'open' MRI is too much for me.  I was a basket case when we went in some caverns in Texas a few years ago.

Lightning, as well. It’s the fastest way to get me off a golf course. A couple of times I’ve been caught on the far end of a course when a storm rolled in while walking a round and had nowhere to go. 
When lightning threatens you’re supposed to stay from under trees and away from open spaces - a golf course, and there I was. The pucker factor was high.

vertigo-inducing heights get me every time.

If I'm strapped in, I can go on the tallest, wildest roller coasters out there; I get nauseous looking at a photo I snapped over the ledge of the St. Augustine lighthouse. Not to mention the staircase, being able to see through the steel-grate stairs all the way to the bottom led to me grabbing a rail, closing my eyes, and walking the entire stairwell blind.
I painted houses in my younger days, and being the skinniest (soberest) one on the crew, always got the top of the house jobs. I was fine on any ladder, as long as I could keep a white-knuckle grip on that top rung. If I had to climb off the ladder, say to get on the roof, I was practically paralyzed trying to climb back onto the ladder.

(This post was last modified: 02-21-2019, 02:57 PM by TheO-LineMatters.)

Mice, Rats and Bats. Ironically, I'm fine with snakes. I'm even fascinated by them and I used to catch them as a kid and chase my family around with them, just to be an [BLEEP]. If I see a mouse or especially a rat or bat, I'm running for the hills. They creep me out.