Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Tacks Trade for Tannehill
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20...tannehill/

Whelp looks like Mariotta will be on a short lease.
(03-15-2019, 02:52 PM)HandsomeRob86 Wrote: [ -> ]https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20...tannehill/

Whelp looks like Mariotta will be on a short lease.

Either that or they don't trust him to stay healthy.
What a weird signing. Either you don’t trust Gabbert or this is a shot at Mary.
Yay! Now you guys can have Gabbert back as the back up for Foles.
(03-15-2019, 03:30 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote: [ -> ]Yay!  Now you guys can have Gabbert back as the back up for Foles.

He’s persona non grata here but thanks for the kind offer
I'm now thinking Miami is accumulating picks for a possible trade up.
(03-15-2019, 04:25 PM)Bullseye Wrote: [ -> ]I'm now thinking Miami is accumulating picks for a possible trade up.
Bortles signing then draft pick?
Those fools at CBS are saying Kaep wants the job for the 'phins....
try to imagine that loser with his Castro shirt in freaking Miami!
They upgrade the QB position
(03-15-2019, 07:06 PM)Mowerguy Wrote: [ -> ]Those fools at CBS are saying Kaep wants the job for the 'phins....
try to imagine that loser with his Castro shirt in freaking Miami!

Thats old Miami.
New miami would welcome Kaep.
$$$
(03-15-2019, 02:59 PM)B2hibry Wrote: [ -> ]What a weird signing. Either you don’t trust Gabbert or this is a shot at Mary.

Little column a, little column b. 

Not gonna lie, that avatar bet is killing me. What is statue of limitations on that one, I'm ready for people to go back to their old [BLEEP] avatars lol.
(03-16-2019, 06:05 AM)JagsorDie Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-15-2019, 02:59 PM)B2hibry Wrote: [ -> ]What a weird signing. Either you don’t trust Gabbert or this is a shot at Mary.

Not gonna lie, that avatar bet is killing me. What is statue of limitations on that one, I'm ready for people to go back to their old [BLEEP] avatars lol.

I hope it ends before the season. We dont need that kind of juju here during games that matter.
(03-16-2019, 06:05 AM)JagsorDie Wrote: [ -> ]

Going to be interesting when the fans start calling for Tanni to start. Man, weird just saying that.

...it hurts everyday a little more! THe avatar is suppose to stay up there until end of the season, which is going to make tack weeks PAINFUL!!

(03-16-2019, 08:01 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-16-2019, 06:05 AM)JagsorDie Wrote: [ -> ]Little column a, little column b. 

I hope it ends before the season. We dont need that kind of juju here during games that matter.
Just sticking to my word. Hell, if the consensus say the magic words and let it dissapear, I'm all for it.
I had to look twice at those avatars......it is kind of hard on the eyes.
Bet its even harder to have to wear it!
Poor guys.
Very interesting to say the least. Will the Dolphins sign Gabbert, and Bortles?  Smile Tannehill may very well be better than Mariotta ... At the least, the Tacks are going to have a gauge to use. I wasn't very impressed with Mariotta last season, he seems to have regressed. Or, maybe he just hasn't gotten better.
Should be an open competition in Tennessee. Both qbs are at a similar level
If Tannehill can stay healthy I think he wins the job

Division Qzb rankings

1. Luck
2. Foles
3. Watson
4. Tannehill
5. Mariota
This is a good signing for Tennessee. They now have a back-up with a lot of starting experience for when Mariota inevitably gets injured. Also puts some much needed pressure on Mariota.
(03-17-2019, 10:18 AM)Vicbow Rules Wrote: [ -> ]This is a good signing for Tennessee.  They now have a back-up with a lot of starting experience for when Mariota inevitably gets injured.  Also puts some much needed pressure on Mariota.

....but they're gonna need a 3rd QB for when Tanny inevitably gets injured, too. Cue the Bortsignal!
So the phins can trade tannehill for mult picks and we couldn't get anything for bortles.
Pages: 1 2