Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Clinton speeches - WikiLinks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Ok, go!
No time for that, Trump commited Word Rape last decade.
Quote:No time for that, Trump commited Word Rape last decade.

I was surprised, then I wasn't that this hasn't even been brought up yet.
Private and public position.... LYING

there is enough here to frame this election based on globalism vs. Nationalism and trump is on the right side of that issue. He has 90 minutes to do it.
Quote:Private and public position.... LYING

there is enough here to frame this election based on globalism vs. Nationalism and trump is on the right side of that issue. He has 90 minutes to do it.

Are you kidding? You think Anderson Cooper is going to let that happen?
It's ironic. The speech Hillary Clinton made but didn't want us to see reveals her as a closet Republican, while the tape of Trump that was released yesterday reveals Trump as the 2016 version of Bill Clinton.
Quote:Private and public position.... LYING

I think its too late for a comeback.
It wouldn't be a comeback. Its been 24 hours. It would be changing the narrative.
She is who we thought she was...  A politician that plays both sides and leans towards GOP values on the economy, but is socially liberal.

Quote:It wouldn't be a comeback. Its been 24 hours. It would be changing the narrative.

Is it even possible at this point? The femi-nazis smell blood.
Now would have been the perfect time for Gary Johnson to make his surge.
Quote:Now would have been the perfect time for Gary Johnson to make his surge.

Hearing him be interviewed recently has caused me to give up on that hope train.  I think once again I will not be voting.
Quote:She is who we thought she was... A politician that plays both sides and leans towards GOP values on the economy, but is socially liberal.

She is who we thought she is. A LIAR. You seem to have left that part out.

For someone who doesn't like Clinton, why do you go out of your way to defend her? I can understand if you don't like Trump, but quit saying you don't like Clinton if you are going to twist her every move into something that isn't bad.
First it was the secret hate for Bernie and his supporters, now we here of a hemispheric common market and completely open borders...  There is no constitutency in this country that agrees with those policy positions.  That's why she's walking around talking about hot sauce in her bag and a war on women...

Hillary might actually be more of a conservative than Trump at this point. Lol.
Why doesn't WikiLeaks have anything on Trump?
Quote:Why doesn't WikiLeaks have anything on Trump?

It'll come out next week.

Julian Assange is Trump and Lyudmila Ocheretnayas love child.
Maybe Hillary droned them before they could release anything on Trump?
Quote:Why doesn't WikiLeaks have anything on Trump?

Because he ain't government.
Quote:She is who we thought she is. A LIAR. You seem to have left that part out.

For someone who doesn't like Clinton, why do you go out of your way to defend her? I can understand if you don't like Trump, but quit saying you don't like Clinton if you are going to twist her every move into something that isn't bad.

I thought the bolded was implied by my statement.  She's a GOP sell out that is pro-wall street, just like every GOP candidate you will be voting for in November...

What am I leaving out?

Where have I defended her?  I've just admitted that she has proven to be what we all knew her to be.  This is where you rabid cankle biters get all rekt.  You want to have everyone believe the lies you bought into.  I'm sorry, I see Hillary Clinton and Bill Clinton for what they are.  Political animals.  They are not to be trusted to help the working class unless they are forced to help us.  But that doesn't mean I'm going to completely lose my mind about politics.  

It seems like you may be new to this whole thing, which is why I'm cool with your statements, Stroud.  But let's not act as though what the Clintons do is anything different then what any other politician does.  As for why I am voting for Hillary-- it's because she is pliable to my preference.  And I'm more than happy to let her fail in 2020.  But it's nice to know we'll get to 2020 under a Clinton regime.  

Nobody knows for sure under that wack job that you've been defending.  

She's not been convicted of anything.  And she's a politician.  If that is defending her, then you're being a bit naive...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5