Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: My absentee ballot has arrived
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone else got theirs yet? I've filled out the whole thing except for one pesky box that I just can't decide what to do with...

How can you get one this early? In Florida early voting starts 7 days before Election Day.

Quote:How can you get one this early? In Florida early voting starts 7 days before Election Day.

Early voting is different from absentee voting.
Quote:How can you get one this early? In Florida early voting starts 7 days before Election Day.
Absentee, not early. I'm scheduled to be out of state for a conference on election day.
Quote:Absentee, not early. I'm scheduled to be out of state for a conference on election day.

That sucks.

Don't feel rushed to make your selections. You have a whole month to vote.
Quote:Anyone else got theirs yet? I've filled out the whole thing except for one pesky box that I just can't decide what to do with...

If you haven't decided who to vote for yet, the choice is simple:

[Image: 1342326664_7704_jill_stein.jpg]
Quote:If you haven't decided who to vote for yet, the choice is simple:

Who is that woman?

I can't decide who to vote for without knowing who all the candidates are. Right now I only know about one of the offices that will be on my ballot.
Yes on 2!!
Quote:Who is that woman?

I can't decide who to vote for without knowing who all the candidates are. Right now I only know about one of the offices that will be on my ballot.

She is who the progressives would want if they weren't busy being manipulated by the DNC-media complex.

I got my ballot as well. Sometimes I wonder if my absentee vote is even counted. If Hillary has dead people voting for her, I'd hope my absentee ballot is counted.
Quote:She is what the progressives would want if they weren't busy being manipulated by the DNC-media complex.

Aka Mrs. Krylon
Wikileaks needs to go ahead and drop their bombshell now that ballots are going out.
Quote:That sucks.

Don't feel rushed to make your selections. You have a whole month to vote.
I already have a pretty good idea of who I'm voting for. I just want to sleep on it for a day or five before actually filling in the bubble.

Quote:If you haven't decided who to vote for yet, the choice is simple:

He-Man and the Masters of the Universe premiered on TV in 1983. Why is this important? Because the show debuted 33 years ago, which means that Skeletor's wife is technically too young to take the office.

Quote:Yes on 2!!
Duh.

Quote:I got my ballot as well. Sometimes I wonder if my absentee vote is even counted. If Hillary has dead people voting for her, I'd hope my absentee ballot is counted.
Isn't the rule that they're only counted if the margin of victory is less than the number of absentee ballots sent in?

Do dead people cast absentee ballots? Or are zombies eligible to vote? I mean, I've seen zombies voting, but that was down by Naples.
Quote:Do dead people cast absentee ballots? Or are zombies eligible to vote? I mean, I've seen zombies voting, but that was down by Naples.

Are you sure they were zombies and not old retired folks?
Quote:Are you sure they were zombies and not old retired folks?

whats the difference?
Quote:Isn't the rule that they're only counted if the margin of victory is less than the number of absentee ballots sent in?

Do dead people cast absentee ballots? Or are zombies eligible to vote? I mean, I've seen zombies voting, but that was down by Naples.

Absentee ballots are counted the same as regular ballots.

Dead people and zombies can't vote absentee.
Quote:I got my ballot as well. Sometimes I wonder if my absentee vote is even counted. If Hillary has dead people voting for her, I'd hope my absentee ballot is counted.

Well, if you happen to tragically expire before it's cast, I'm sure your vote won't go to waste.
Quote:Are you sure they were zombies and not old retired folks?
I don't know. It was really, really hard to tell.

Quote:Dead people and zombies can't vote absentee.
Tell that to Corrinne Brown.
Quote:I don't know. It was really, really hard to tell.

Tell that to Corrinne Brown.

What is your point?
They sent my absentee ballot but I didn't get it because I wasn't there.
Pages: 1 2