Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jags take Josh Allen in the 1st
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Im good with it

Yannick and Allen on the edges for the future
I cannot believe how this guy fell right into our lap. This is one of the top four players in the draft.

I could not be happier.
TC pick for sure. I endorse this pick.
What an outstanding pick!!!!
Good pick, can never have too many pass rushers.
The value is through the roof. Thanks to the Raiders and Giants making oddball picks. A+ value!
(04-25-2019, 09:12 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]I cannot believe how this guy fell right into our lap.  This is one of the top four players in the draft.  

I could not be happier.

Hell yeeeeeeeeea !!! A+
Nice pick!
I'm good with it. Would've been crazy to let this guy drop any further!
I would’ve liked Hockenson, but this pick isn’t bad at all. This gives the Jaguars options to eventually replace either Telvin Smith (via trade) or Calais Campbell (when his contract is up)
This kid is a Von Miller clone with coverage ability, with a little bit of coaching him and Yan will wreck this division for a decade! Love the pick, cant believe he fell to us!
Did not think he would be there. Wow this Defense! ??
Really like the pick, was hoping one of the 4 top DL fell to us and both him and Oliver did, can't complain at all!
So what's the starting D line on 1st and 2nd down? Move in Calais permanently?
Best player left on the board, I'm sure. Great value. Was hoping for Hockenson, but with the way the picks went ahead of us, you had to take Allen.
Will Allen play mostly linebacker or defensive end?
we won't know if hes a good pick until he starts playing. My dad wasn't happy with the pick though.
He has some Von Miller in him. He bends the corner.

You can tell he has that dog in him.
Okay, so who do we go after in round 2. Do will pick that Bama TE...then go with an RT in the third?
(04-25-2019, 09:22 PM)JagFanFirst Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, so who do we go after in round 2. Do will pick that Bama TE...then go with an RT in the third?

We can always trade back into Round 1
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10