Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags take Josh Allen in the 1st

(This post was last modified: 04-25-2019, 09:11 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

Im good with it

Yannick and Allen on the edges for the future

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I cannot believe how this guy fell right into our lap. This is one of the top four players in the draft.

I could not be happier.

TC pick for sure. I endorse this pick.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

What an outstanding pick!!!!

Good pick, can never have too many pass rushers.

The value is through the roof. Thanks to the Raiders and Giants making oddball picks. A+ value!
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

(04-25-2019, 09:12 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: I cannot believe how this guy fell right into our lap.  This is one of the top four players in the draft.  

I could not be happier.

Hell yeeeeeeeeea !!! A+
"I am only an average man, but by George, I work harder at it than the average man." - Teddy Roosevelt

Nice pick!

I'm good with it. Would've been crazy to let this guy drop any further!

(This post was last modified: 04-25-2019, 09:16 PM by jrvegeeta.)

I would’ve liked Hockenson, but this pick isn’t bad at all. This gives the Jaguars options to eventually replace either Telvin Smith (via trade) or Calais Campbell (when his contract is up)

This kid is a Von Miller clone with coverage ability, with a little bit of coaching him and Yan will wreck this division for a decade! Love the pick, cant believe he fell to us!
Championship Formula:

1) Draft Trevor Lawrence!
2) Play good physical Defense! 
3) Keep 91% of the roster healthy!
4) ???
5) Blank #2
6) CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

Did not think he would be there. Wow this Defense! ??

Really like the pick, was hoping one of the 4 top DL fell to us and both him and Oliver did, can't complain at all!

So what's the starting D line on 1st and 2nd down? Move in Calais permanently?

Best player left on the board, I'm sure. Great value. Was hoping for Hockenson, but with the way the picks went ahead of us, you had to take Allen.

Will Allen play mostly linebacker or defensive end?
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

we won't know if hes a good pick until he starts playing. My dad wasn't happy with the pick though.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

He has some Von Miller in him. He bends the corner.

You can tell he has that dog in him.

Okay, so who do we go after in round 2. Do will pick that Bama TE...then go with an RT in the third?

(04-25-2019, 09:22 PM)JagFanFirst Wrote: Okay, so who do we go after in round 2. Do will pick that Bama TE...then go with an RT in the third?

We can always trade back into Round 1