Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Antonio Cromartie, CB and Sio Moore, LB Released
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Apparently, the heads have begun to roll in Indianapolis...

<p style="margin-left:40px;">"...The 1-3 Colts signed Cromartie on Aug. 22 after it was determined that Pro Bowler Vontae Davis would be out with an ankle injury. It didn't take long to realize why Cromartie was still on the free market in late August..."

Good.  Cromartie can kneel down and put up his BLM fist at home.

When you lose to the Jags.....

[Image: giphy.gif]

When I saw the article headline I wondered if it was a knee-jerk move after the Colts lost to a traditionally bad Jaguars team.

You mess with Kurt, you go in the grinder.

Well, they had to do something.....but the article mentions all the dropped passes by clots receivers....but the team releases two of their defenders. That's kind of interesting.

They play the bears this sunday (elected to after london) going to be interesting how they do.

3 years ago there would've been a quick rush of people saying "SIGN THEM!"

Quote:Well, they had to do something.....but the article mentions all the dropped passes by clots receivers....but the team releases two of their defenders. That's kind of interesting.

They play the bears this sunday (elected to after london) going to be interesting how they do.

They were complaining about being jet-lagged for the London game from what I was hearing, and now they want to fly back and play another game right away.... I don't expect them to play well at all.
Quote:3 years ago there would've been a quick rush of people saying "SIGN THEM!"
Sio Moore, maybe.

Cromartie has been done for a while.
Quote:They were complaining about being jet-lagged for the London game from what I was hearing, and now they want to fly back and play another game right away.... I don't expect them to play well at all.

So the Colts want to fly to Chicago instead of Indianapolis to minimize jet lag?

Two years ago we flew from Cincinnati to London after a road game against the Bengals.
Quote:Sio Moore, maybe.

Cromartie has been done for a while.

IDK much about Moore, but everytime I watch the Colts he appears to play well. That being said, I'm no expert.
Hopefully Cromartie has saved some money or there's gonna like 10 kids and 9 ladies feeling the pinch.

well...jet lag and all the clots beat chicago.

It's encouraging for the Jags for our game here but,

there NO gimmes in this league.  :turned: