Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Antonio Cromartie, CB and Sio Moore, LB Released

Apparently, the heads have begun to roll in Indianapolis...

<p style="margin-left:40px;">"...The 1-3 Colts signed Cromartie on Aug. 22 after it was determined that Pro Bowler Vontae Davis would be out with an ankle injury. It didn't take long to realize why Cromartie was still on the free market in late August..."

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Good.  Cromartie can kneel down and put up his BLM fist at home.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

When you lose to the Jags.....

[Image: giphy.gif]

When I saw the article headline I wondered if it was a knee-jerk move after the Colts lost to a traditionally bad Jaguars team.

You mess with Kurt, you go in the grinder.

IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Well, they had to do something.....but the article mentions all the dropped passes by clots receivers....but the team releases two of their defenders. That's kind of interesting.

They play the bears this sunday (elected to after london) going to be interesting how they do.

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

3 years ago there would've been a quick rush of people saying "SIGN THEM!"

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

Quote:Well, they had to do something.....but the article mentions all the dropped passes by clots receivers....but the team releases two of their defenders. That's kind of interesting.

They play the bears this sunday (elected to after london) going to be interesting how they do.

They were complaining about being jet-lagged for the London game from what I was hearing, and now they want to fly back and play another game right away.... I don't expect them to play well at all.

IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:3 years ago there would've been a quick rush of people saying "SIGN THEM!"
Sio Moore, maybe.

Cromartie has been done for a while.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Quote:They were complaining about being jet-lagged for the London game from what I was hearing, and now they want to fly back and play another game right away.... I don't expect them to play well at all.

So the Colts want to fly to Chicago instead of Indianapolis to minimize jet lag?

Two years ago we flew from Cincinnati to London after a road game against the Bengals.

Quote:Sio Moore, maybe.

Cromartie has been done for a while.

IDK much about Moore, but everytime I watch the Colts he appears to play well. That being said, I'm no expert.
“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

Hopefully Cromartie has saved some money or there's gonna like 10 kids and 9 ladies feeling the pinch.

(This post was last modified: 10-10-2016, 03:23 PM by Mowerguy.)

well...jet lag and all the clots beat chicago.

It's encouraging for the Jags for our game here but,

there NO gimmes in this league.  :turned:

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson